"What." I said blankly.

She glared at me. "Why are you hanging around Y/N? Touching her? Did it ever occur to you that you two were in the middle of the hallway and that students could see you?"

"Listen sweetheart, I get you're worried about your reputation. Well listen up, she happened to link arms with me, talk with me. And she even stood up for me."

I could literally picture the steam coming out of the black haired girls ears.

"She stood up for you?"

"Yep." I popped the p. "Told the girl who said she would block me from talking to her that I'm just like her and not a quote on quote 'loser'."

Ying became beet red.

"Oh! And she may have even given me a little peck on the cheek." I smiled cheekily, pointing to my cheek.

Obviously that was a lie.

Ying clenched her fists.
"I thought I told you to stay away from her."

Flashbacks to seventh grade appeared in my mind, and even as witty as I was, I couldn't hold back the look of slight fear.

Suddenly the door to the janitor closet flung open and she appeared.

Great timing.

Ying immediately put on a fake nervous smile, trying to persuade her friend nothing was happening. But by the look on Y/N's face she knew something was up.

The two argued back and for for a minute until Ying grabbed Y/N's arm, motioning for them to leave.

But instead of leaving with her best friend, she stayed.

"Baekhyun did you want to go grab something to drink so we can discuss our project?" She asked softly, looking up at me with her deep e/c eyes.

I felt my body tense. Just thinking about being with her alone made my nerves fly.

"I uh guess so." Were the only words that actually left my mouth.

"Y/N! I really don't think that's a good idea-" Ying sang nervously, pulling Y/N's arm once again.

"What is your problem? Why does it matter to you so much if I am around him? Honestly he's just another guy." Y/N said angrily.

'Just another guy.'

Usually hearing those words would make me feel not so great.

But when she said them I felt...normal.

Y/N didn't even wait for a response before nodding her head for me to follow her, and she walked away at a fast pace. I had to slightly jog to catch up.

We walked down the street in silence, and well it was kinda awkward.

Suddenly I felt my phone buzz and the LOL theme played. (League of Legends.)

"Ahh uh sorry." I stated awkwardly, suddenly shy.

I'm such a geek.