part 41

Bridget's pov

"Ok, Is that all?" i asked Brian annoyed. "Yep thats all" he replied smiling. i was completely peed off. my sausage biscuit was probably cold now. No im not heating it up cause its just nasty when you put it in the microwave.  "I seriously hate you, you owe me Lunch when we leave" "Yea yea" he stated sarcastically. I just stood there looking at him trying to figure out who he's talking to. This is why you never wake me up when I'm sleeping so peacefully. 

Im waiting ouside in the car for brian to come back with Elizabeth.  I didn't feel like speaking. 10 minutes later, yes 10 minutes later Brian came back with Elizabeth on his hip and her bag in his hand. "Finally" I said when he opened the door to put Elizabeth in her car seat. he looked at me like he was annoyed by my smartness but i just rolled my eyes and looked out the window. "Where we going?" I asked him. He ignored me and turned up the music. "Hello im talking to you" i said turning down the music. "So now you want to talk. you've had an aditude since this morning so why talk now?" he asked me. "I just aske-" "I dont really care" He said cutting off my sentence.  Ugh not this again. "Take me home" i demanded. "No" he simply said. "Brian im not trying to argue just please take me home" "no" he said again. "Ok, stop the car" i told him. He stopped on the side of the road. i got out and tried to get Elizabeth but he stopped me by pushing me out the way. "Dont Touch Me!" i yelled at him. "Your not getting my child!" he yelled back. out of all the fights we had this one so far is the worse. Before anything got any worse i pulled out my phone to call my mom. "Hel-" "DUDE WHAT THE FREAK!?" I yelled at brian who knocked my phone out my hand. "YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE!" He was now scaring me. Tears ran down my cheek as i got back into the car. i picked up Elizabeth who was now crying and sat her on my lap. "It's ok" i wispered to her. Just then Brian came back in the car and started it. Not knowing where we were going or asking him i just sat down quietly with Elizabeth in my hands.

Authors note!

Hi guys. please excuse any errors.  i was completely tired while i was writing this  but i hope you enjoyed it!