part 20

Bridget's pov

i was in bed thinking about brian. "i need him here with me, even if i have to go over to his house" i said to myself. i got up from bed put on my shoes and just as i was about to open the door there he was. "Brian, what are you doing here?" i asked letting him in. he sat down on the couch and i sat down beside him. "I couldn't stop thinking about you" my mouth fell right open. "You couldn't stop thin-thinking about me" i asked him. he shook his head. "As much as i tried i just couldn't" he said. my mouth fell open again. "Are you ok?" he asked smiling. "Oh, yeah im just shocked" i said "Why" "Because that day you told me you had a girlfriend i thought you were completely over me" i told him. "Well im not" he told me. "Well what about Jennifer and how i moved out an-" he cut me off. "Ill talk to her about it and we'll take things more slowly this time" he said. i nodded my head then got up to hug him. "I missed you so much" i told him. "I've missed you too" he said kissing my for head.

Authors pov

what you think, i hope u like it.. had to rewrite it cause the other one got deleted! :|..Updating soon.. btw... Elizabeth is with her grandparents im this chapter. . she will also be with them on the next chapter.