Part 47

Brian's pov

"Wi-with what?" i asked her. "Babe im just kidding but i am pregnant" thank the lord its not twins "You know you cant find out if your having twins by a pregnancy test" "You might can" she said walking away. "Wait" i said pulling here closer to me. "Are you ready for another child, i mean after what happened to the other one" "yeah i am, are you?" she asked me. "no im not" i replied.  "Why" she said with worry in her eyes. "Baby, im just playing of course im ready. "Ok,  well i love you" "i love you too" i said kissing her.

Bridget's pov

i was happy to be pregnant and be blessed with another baby, i just wonder how its going to go when i tell Elizabeth there's a baby inside of me. "Elizabeth come here baby" "what mommy" she said walking up to me. I sat her up on my lap so she was facing me. "Well guess what" "what" "Mommy has a baby inside of her and you might have a little brother or sister" "Omg you have a baby inside of you!? get it out!" she said pushing my stomach. "Elizabeth" i laughed "thats a good thing" i told her. "oh" she said. "How did it get in your stomach did you eat it?" "What, no urm.. let's go out for ice cream" i said changing the subject. 

hope you guys liked it.