part 40

Bridget's pov

"Bridget, ill be back im going to go get some Breakfast" brian said waking me up. "ok, watever" i shruged. i hate to be rude but i dont like when someone wake me up. i guess he left since i heard the front door shut. There was no use in trying to go back to sleep so i got up and went to take me a shower. When i got out i cleaned my face and brushed my teeth. I then threw on some jeans and a shirt. As i was doing my hair i heard a knock at the door. i quickly put it in a ponytail and walked downstairs. Not asking who i opened the door and saw Brian. "Forgot my key" "I know since you knocked" i responded.  As i was walking up stairs i felt his arms go around my waist. "Whats wrong?" he asked me. "Nothing im just tired" i told him. "you wanna eat?" "yea, ill be down in a minute" i said walking back up. Well tried to but he pulled me down so i was face to face with him. "I love you" "i love you too" i responded as he pecked my lips. i was now walking back up the stairs to our bedroom. When i got up there i layed down and shut my eyes. I thought i was going to be able to get some sleep but of course not. I picked up my phone and looked at the caller ID. it was my mom. "Hi mom" i said trying to sound excited. "Hey, what are you up to?" she asked me. "Nothing,  just laying down" "Ok, well Elizabeth wanted to say hi" she said. i smiled and responded with an ok. "Say hey" i heard my mom say. "Hey mama" Elizabeth said through the phone.  "hey Elizabeth what are yo-" the line went dead. She definitely wont be needing a phone soon. i said smiling to myself.  i put my phone back on the charger and walked downstairs. "You finally came, a minute passed by the way" Brian said as he chewed on his sausage biscuit. "I know" i said sitting down to eat mines. "What do you want to do today" He asked me. "Well, I want to straighten up the house, you know unpack all the boxes and go grocery shopping. if we get done with that before it get dark we can go pick up Elizabeth and go to the movie theater?" i said asking him about the last part. "ok, lets get to it then" he said wiping his mouth and throwing away his trash. i was getting ready to bite into my food but brian pulled me out of my seat, making it fall back on the table. "Hey!" i yelled. "I was about to eat that you know!?" i told him. "Yeah, i know but you can eat it later. i want to go get my daughter and have some family time" i rolled my eyes at him and started unpacking the boxes.