part 19

Bridget's pov

I awoke from a pounding headache. I sat up from the hospital bed and realized where i was. I started crying and just asking why. why my second child had to pass away so early and not be able to see his family. i just started thinking about it to myself until brian had walked in. "Hey Bridget" he said. i didn't say anything i just kept quiet.

"What's wrong why are you crying" he asked as he tilted my head up to look at him. "Brian, im sorry about the ba-baby" i stuttered. "Bridget, that's not your fault ok" he said. i nodded my head then started crying again. he hugged me tight and told me that it was going to be ok. i just hoped that it was. just then the nurse had walked in. i pulled away from the hug and looked at the nurse. "Hey, how are you feeling?" she asked me. "Im ok, i just have a really bad headache" i told her. "Ok i thought you would here take this" she said handing me some medicine. i swallowed down the medicine and handed her back the cut of water she had given me. "You will be able to go home later on today, im sorry for loss" she said to me. i nodded my head then spoke that it was ok. she then left. 

Brian's pov

I was now at home from the hospital laying down in bed with Jennifer. it was 12:00 in the morning and i couldn't sleep. i started thinking about Bridget. How she's probably home alone and needs someone to be with her. "This just isn't right" i said said myself. "she needs me" i got up from the bed put on some shoes, quietly grabbed my keys and phone from the dresser and walked downstairs to the front door.

Authors pov

?? Wheree hee goinnn?