part 34

*The Next Day

Brian's pov

"Ok, yeah so i want you to take all of the living room stuff out, The nursery stuff out, The kitchen, Dining room area and both bathroom's stuff out" I told the moving man. he nodded and went to do as i told him. it was 3:30 So we had alot of things to do. First i needed to get this letter straight. So, i want this relationship to work cause i really love Bridget and me loving her doesn't need to go to waist. Also for our daughter Elizabeth.  i wrote. i folded up the letter and put it in my back pocket.

Bridget's pov

Elizabeth Star Falters! I yelled. Get off that bed right now! She's been getting hard headed and its really urking my nerves. "No!" she yelled back. i turned around from ironing my clothes. "Ok, In the corner now" i said picking her up and placing her in the corner. she threw a tantrum but i ignored it and continued ironing my clothes for today.

Brians pov

"Ok sir, the Master bedroom, the kitchen, your daughters room, and the dining room is completely furnished painted and done. "Ok, thank you, Ill call and tell you when im free again" i said handing the moving men $200 Each. "Ok" he stated leaving the house. with the other men following behind. i glanced at the time on my phone and saw that it was 5:00 we finished just in time for me to get there to the counseling office on time. But then i noticed i had to go home real quick cause i had paint on my clothes. i quickly got into the car and sped down the road. hoping Bridge wasn't there.

Authors pov

Please excuse any words u noticed that i mispelled. also please comment vote and share!