part 8

*the weekend

Bridget's pov

"Brian, put Elizabeth's Bag in the car for me please" i told him. he was constantly running to the car and back putting our stuff in there for the vacation. "Yeah" he responded. i was getting dressed. i put my hair into a messy bun, applied make-up, and got dressed. i wore some jean shorts with a tank top. "Bridge come on we need to leave" brian called from downstairs. I picked up Elizabeth and walked well more like wabbled downstairs. We left out of the house and was on our way to the beach.

3 hrs later

Bridget's pov

"yay, we're here" i said with excitement. "yeah i know, im the one who drove us up here" Brian said. sometimes he gets on my nerves with his smart mouth. Seriously. I just ignored his comment cause i didn't feel like arguing today. This pregnancy experience was already enough. "Come on Bridge, i was just playing" brian said. we were now on the elevator going up to our room. "Yeah i know, But sometimes it just urks my nerves" i told him. "Im sowy" he said with a sad face. I just nodded my head. the elevator now stopped, i walked out and walked to our room. "im not unlocking the door unless you tell me its ok and give me a kiss" brian told me. "its ok" i said, then i kissed him on the cheek. "on the lips please" brian said i pecked him on the lips. "Now open the door" i told him. "say please" he said. "Brian, please open the door" i was now aggravated. he opened the door and i walked in. i sat Elizabeth down on the floor and layed on the bed. Brian started tickling me. "Brian pleeasee stop im tirreedd" i said. "Already?" he asked. "Yeah sorry, its a pregnancy thing" i said. "ok well go ahead and take a nap, im going to take Elizabeth out for ice cream" "ok, be safe please" i said. "ok" he said as he kissed my lips. he picked up Elizabeth and left. i drifted off to sleep.

Authors pov

ugh im tired.. please comment vote and share. i hope u enjoyed this chapter! btw.. please excuse any grammar errors. ..