"...That's probably... what he would want you to believe..." Arthur was out of breath. It was working, he totally fooled her.

He approached her, Amelia backing up. She was against a wall, while he was pretty close to her.

"He's not worth the time Amelia... He's out of your league anyways. You could be spending more time with me, but you chose the lunatic over someone you've known far longer.." He brushed some hair from Amelia's face, "Do you even know how crazy I am for you?" He asked her forcefully.

Amelia spat, "Crazy is right, get off of me!" She tried shoving him off of her, but he was too stubborn to move. He grabbed a hold of her wrists and held them over her head. She tried to wriggle away, but he just wouldn't let go.

To get her to stop moving so much, he planted his lips firmly on hers. She wouldn't keep still for one moment! Her eyes were open, and she was telling him to stop, stop. Why didn't she love him back??

He kept trying to kiss her lips, her cheek, her neck, trying to get her to feel something for him.

"I love you Amelia, I love you! How could you not tell?!" He screamed at her, shoving her against the wall. She yelled out, slumping to the ground.

"I've always made it so obvious! But you were so ignorant, so stupid and oblivious, that you couldn't see it! You blind bitch!" He approached her, and picked her up by the shoulder of her shirt.

She swung at his eye, and kicked his shin. "You didn't have to tell me like this!" She cried, hot tears streaming down her face. "I would've listened if you told me straight up instead of letting this crazy shit go to your fucking head!" She went towards the door, "Merry Christmas Arthur, I hope you gain back some of your sanity over break, you crazy fucker." She left him in that classroom, looking at a clock through the door of another. Holy shite! She was going to miss Ivan's solo if she didn't hurry up.

She sprinted to the auditorium, wiping the tears from earlier out of her eyes and trying to wipe away the deep disturbance she felt deep down in her heart and brain. She felt tainted, disgusted, and scared after that whole ordeal.

She ignored that for now, and put Ivan first. She would see the performance. She would be there to support him.

She finally reached the auditorium, and went to open a door. She tried pulling it open, but it wouldn't budge. Then she tried push. Still didn't work.

"It's locked..." She groaned, rolling her eyes. She tried another door, and then the other two, but they were all locked. She went to all the places she thought could be opened, and only about thirty minutes later did she find a door to one of the holding rooms for the ensembles.

"I can take you to your seat, if you'd like." Monica opened the door, smiling at her worriedly.

Amelia hugged Monica, so grateful for her being there. "Please! Oh, thank you so much Mo!" She whispered.

"What happened-"

Amelia interrupted, "I'll tell you later." She shuddered. She followed Monica through the halls until they reached the vomitorium (lol just look it up), and Amelia could hear a single violin with an orchestra accompaniment.

"Is that Ivan?" Amelia asked quietly.

Monica nodded. "I think it's almost over, the piece he's playing." She moved her towards the curtain. She slid in silently, standing off to the side and listening to the the last two chords of the the solo.

He dropped the bow, and suddenly slumped over on the stage. Amelia couldn't believe her eyes she looked up into the seating near the catwalk and saw Ivan's mother stand.

"IV!" she screamed, running down the isle frantically.

Amelia was frozen in her shoes, in a daze. What just happened? People were rushing around her, but everything around her was in slow motion. She heard someone on the phone.

"Yes, a boy has fainted at Weston High!" A worried voice said behind her.

A girl screamed, "Is he okay?!"

Amelia finally was able to get out of her state of shock, and moved towards the stage. His mom had already gotten to him, his sisters and Il'ya on the opposite side to Amelia but still by the auditorium. Natalia had tears running down her face, but made sure to hide it. Katyusha did nothing to hide the fact that she was crying.

Amelia walked towards the stage, but the music teacher stopped her.

"I'm not good with these situations, but I think it would be best if we kept off the stage until someone gets here to take care of Ivan.." He said warily, his face looking tired and scared. "I sure do hope he's okay." He looked up to the stage where a couple of the kids who played in the orchestra came to comfort Ivan's mom and pick up his instrument.

"Sir?" Amelia asked Mr. E, not turning around to speak to him.

"What is it?" He asked urgently.

Amelia didn't move an inch, "How did he play?"

Mr. Edelstein sighed, and replied sincerely, "He played with grief." He shortly replied, walking off to control the frenzy of people.