{j}Daisies

***A/N: watch this video at the end, and comment the time you cried first. 😭😭😭

You parked your car in a vacant spot near the gate. You turned off your car and reached into the backseat.

A small bouquet of flowers. Sean said he loved daisies.

You lean your head back and sigh, closing your eyes. A groan escaped your lips and you crash your forehead onto the steering wheel.

It's been a few weeks since I've been here, but I've had a lot on my mind. I need to talk to him. You grab the daisies, crumpling the paper wrapping, and exited the car. You inhale the oddly warm air, sighing again at the sticky feeling, mentally preparing yourself.

You walked slowly, passing many older gravestones, noting the new ones and ones that were broken.

Broken. I'd kill the person who did this to someone's grave.

You grasped the flowers tighter, bringing the ruined paper to your chest, getting nervous.

What if he's mad at me? What if he doesn't want me here?

You held your breath as you walked up to Sean's grave.

Inhale. Exhale.

"Hey Sean. I'm sorry for not visiting in a bit. There's been a lot of recent changes in my life. I hope you aren't mad at me..." You vaguely said to the marble slab in front of you. You shakily put the flowers down in one of the vases by the headstone.

"You always liked daisies. Said they were pure and innocent, or some other cute words like that.." you trail off, hoping he'll like them.

You sniffled, sitting down on the ground, not caring if you stained your clothes.

"I- I miss you Sean. So fucking much." You glanced at the ground, breathing shakily. Feeling something hit your head, you look up at the sky. Dark clouds taking over the once blue sky.

"I can't believe it's been 6 months. It's been hard, like really fucking hard without you." A tear ran down your face, remembering these past few months.

"The bills are piling up. My job is getting more and more hectic and I just... dammit. YOU PROMISED ME YOU WOULDNT LEAVE!! WHERE ARE YOU SEAN?? Huh? Where have you been you jerk? You left me all alone." You mumble out the last part.

Looking at his tombstone, it read:

Here lies Sean McLoughlin.
A husband, son, inspiration to the world.
Gone, but never forgotten.

"Gone but never forgotten." You whisper, plucking grass underneath your hands. Hearing your phone buzz, you notice it's almost6, which meant you had to go back to work.

"I love you Seany. I'll come by more often. I promise." I kissed the headstone, walking away and wiping my tears.

I LOVE YOU ALL, and I hope you're all having amazing Christmas breaks. If you liked this book, punch the favorite button in the face LIKE A BOSS!! And I hope to see all of you in the next chapter, buh-bye!!