[j]Hello

"How y'all doing? AztecBrit here with a little surprise for you guys. It's my birthday, and since I'm here in California for Vidcon, my lovely friends Felix and Mark decided I should go to Disney." I feel arms around my shoulders "Yeah. Brittany deserves to go to Disney at least once in her lifetime, and what better way to do it than with all of her friends?" Mark said. I rolled my eyes, turning back to the camera in my hand. "Okay guys. I'll film more inside for you guys." I handed the camera to Mark, "can you hold this for me? Pretty please?" He nodded and put it in his pocket.
**********
"Okay guys.." Mark said into the camera. "Felix and myself are giving a surprise to our little Brittany." Mark continued. "We were all so busy at Vidcon that she didn't get to meet her favorite YouTuber..." Felix chimed in. "Ironically, in some twist of fate, her favorite YouTuber is Jacksepticeye. So we have him waiting in front of the Magic Castle, and we are headed that way after Brit gets back." Mark turned the camera towards Brit and yelled "Aren't you loving your birthday present Brittany?"
**********
"Aren't yo loving your birthday present Brittany?" I nodded as a camera was thrust into my hands "well come on. The Magic Castle is the last stop here today, and we want you to get the best experience while you're here." I nodded more, grinning from ear to ear.
**********
"Guys. Look at how big this castle is!! And oh my gosh!! There's Cinderella, and Prince Charming and Jacksepticeye... WOAH!! THATS JACKSEPTICEYE!!" I hollered, running over towards him with Mark and Felix trailing behind laughing.

"Brittany. Or as I'm better known AztecBrit." I look at Jack and thrust my hand out for him to shake. "Wow Mark. How are you friends with someone so pretty? I mean you're gorgeous in your videos, but holy shit. You're beautiful." Jack said, ignoring my hand and pulling me into a hug.

I felt my camera slip from my fingers and Felix start talking "And guys, this is why we are the best friends. We told/more like forced Jack to come and meet our little Brit for her birthday. She's done nothing but gush and obsess over this green haired doof for three years now. And look at them. Acting like best friends already."

I blush, looking away from Jack, and groaning "Felix, quit embarrassing me!!" Hearing Jack, Mark and Felix laugh, I couldn't help but laugh along with them.