RE: I Was Lost...

IF YOU HAVENT WATCHED MARKS VIDEO TITLED 'i was lost..' THEN I SUGGEST YOU SHOULD!!

I just wanna get this out there into the void real quick, so excuse my rambling.
I remember, it was 2012, and FNAF came out. Long story short I was OBSESSED. I scoured the youtube community for someone with enough balls to play this surprisingly horrifying game.
Then I found Markiplier's first FNAF video.
It was back when it just came out, and it only had a few thousand views. I clicked on it, being skeptical (at the thumbnail especially lol), and being surprised at his voice (because honestly his voice is literal butter) ((no not exotic butter))
I LOVED IT!!
I loved his wholesome reaction, and his franticness, and just falling in love with him as a person. Needless to say, I subscribed shortly after.
But in early 2015, my life was going to hell. My ex had just broken up with me, my grades were in the toilet, and my depression got so much worse. I had no one at that point, so I turned to my trusty friend, Markiplier.
That night, though, I noticed something... off... about his videos. He didn't seem to have as much passion about everything as he had for the past 2 years I had subscribed. His enthusiasm was low and he didn't have such great interactions or videos as I though he did before. In fact, I thought it got so bad that I didn't even watch his videos for a couple weeks because I couldn't see the (excuse me for the cliche reason) "Old Markiplier" in him anymore. This is actually how I actually got into Jacks videos even more, so I guess it can't be all too bad.

But this week.
I was absolutely awestruck by Mark's Disco Discomfort video. I was blown away, and it was so much fun watching his long intros. I haven't seen anything like that in 5ever, and it was such a nice change in videos. I could see the "Old Markiplier" I was talking about before. It rekindled something in my heart, and I was so excited to watch him again, and his newest videos. I'm so glad Mark has more passion for doing this stuff again.
I missed ya buddy :)

Thanks for making my week a bit brighter, and every week in fact.