{j}Anti

Tapping. That's all I hear when I awake. I groan and grab my head, noting the blood on my hand when I pull it away.

"What the hell?" I mused. I get up and walk out into the hall. A dimly lit hallway. The lights flashing above me every now and then. Scratches donning the walls as I traverse forward. This was the environment I found myself in. I had been to many dark, scary places, but I was not brace in atmospheres like this one. I found myself feeling like I was being watched. I looked up and noticed cameras every now and then on the ceiling, becoming more nervous the farther I went along.

With my flashlight in hand, I couldn't recall how I got to this place, but I knew I needed to look around. I didn't want to move any further, for fear of what I might find, but I needed to find a way out. I hadn't been there long and I was already creeped out enough. The flickering of the ceiling lights and the gash on my head were starting to give me a headache. Each step seemed risky, but I knew I had to take them.

It was eerily quiet in this places, and my bare feet smacking the floor seemed louder. I tried to make them quieter, but to no avail. I noticed blood seeping from the scratches on the wall as I moved farther down the corridor, and my mind started to race with horrible thoughts about who or what may be nearby. But before I could get too enveloped in these ideas, I hear a faint static type noise fill the hall. Then a voice echoed down the halls, sounding like nails on a chalkboard.

"I can hear you." I panicked, backing down the hall a few steps. Maybe I could backtrack and take a different hall. Of course, my start was ages behind me, and I couldn't remember the turns I had taken, but it was worth a shot. I turned around and began making my way back, but the eerie voice cracked up again before I could make any real progress.

"Now Lainey.... Please don't leave. I've been waiting a long while for you to show up. Don't be rude." it said. The voice was making an attempt to sound sweet and innocent, but it died off into anger at the end. Just by the voice, I could tell they were dangerous, and I had to get out. I picked up my pace and didn't bother keeping quiet anymore.

"Alright, go ahead. Try and escape my dear. But I have to say, I thought you were smarter than this." the voice echoed. Suddenly, I was yanked into a pitch black room. I reached for the door handle blindly, smacking it and jiggling the door, but it didn't open. I was stuck. I was trapped.

"Now, I would appreciate it if you would sit down for once Lainey. And don't try to run, because I know you remember what happened the last time I had to do it." Oh I couldn't forget. I could never forget.

"Anti, please let me go." I knew I was making a stupid decision, but I would be in more danger if I stayed in the same room with him. I walked towards the chair, and grazed my finger over it. I took my time, knowing that nothing good would come from sitting down. I cringed when I sat down, hearing the old chair groan against my weight.

"Now look at me." I hesitantly looked up, not seeing him anywhere. I did notice a computer monitor on a table a few feet in front of me. It blipped on, revealing the face to that terrible voice. The man wore, from what little you could see of him, was a black shirt, a blue jacket, and a jagged line on his neck from crossing from one ear to the other. His eyes were dark and his hair was a bright green mess on top. He'd be cute if he wasn't trying to murder me.

"Hello Lainey." he smiled when he saw me. He picked his clawed hand up and waved at me.

"I think you know what happens from here, right Lainey?" he grinned.

"No. No, please don't do this to me. PLEASE!" I screamed as he drug me into the monitor.

I shot up into a sitting position, gasping for air. I blindly grabbed out for my bedside lamp and turned it on, illuminating my way to the bathroom. I walk to the bathroom and splash a little water on my face and neck. Why does Anti have to visit my dreams? Ever since Jack started teasing everyone with Antisepticeye, I've had horrible nightmares.

After I calm down enough to go back to sleep, I head back towards my bed. I lay down and grab my laptop from the end of the bed and try to turn it on. Dead. I leave it open and toss it back at the end of the bed. I turn off the lamp, and lay down and close my eyes. Next thing I know, there's a blinding light shining on my eyes.

"Hello Lainey. Didn't think I could leave your dreams did ya?" My eyes open wide and I let out a terrible scream as he breaks out of the screen.

"I'm here to finish the job. So, be a
good dear Lainey, and scream for me."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Shoutout to my homie mharll because they've favorited pretty much every chapter of this book lol.

And as per usual, if you like the stories, punch the like button in the face.. And as always, I will see you in the next story. Bye bye!!