[m]Say Hi: M+C

Back at it again with the Mark and Cassie stuff... Should I just turn them into a book at this point?? Like let's get #Massie on the ship train.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Mark, are you sure about this?" I asked my boyfriend nervously as he continued to set up his filming equipment.

"Of course Cassie. We've been together over a year now. We have to tell my fans eventually." Mark said as he continued to adjust the camera.

"But why?" I ask, pouting.

"My fans mean everything to me and I want them to meet the girl I love...."Mark glanced up at me, as he adjusted the camera, "but, I mean, if you don't want to do this then we don't have to..." Mark said sadly, glancing at me.

"I-It's just... Your fans mean so much to you, so I know you'll believe them when they say I'm not good enough for you." I say as tears pool in the corners of my eyes, "I-i mean I'm not asking you to stop caring about your fans, but could we maybe just not tell them about us, because I'm not really ready to lose you yet..." By the end of my rant, tears were pouring down my face, blurring my vision.

"Cassie...." Mark whispered as he stood from his chair, pulling me to him gently.

"I love my fans, but you have to know that I love you too. You are smart, kind, funny, beautiful, and brave. You are the most amazing person I have ever met and I know that my fans will love you just as much as I do." Mark said sincerely. I remained silent, pulling Mark closer into the hug.

"I love you so much Mark.." I whispered into his neck, thankful that I had such a supportive boyfriend.

"I love you too baby girl," Mark responded running his hands up and down my back comfortingly.

"Let's go do that video.." I pulled away sniffling.

"Are you sure?" Mark asked as he wiped the tears from my cheeks. I nodded with a smile and we both say down in front of the camera. Mark gave me a reassuring smile and a quick thumbs up before pressing the 'record' button on the camera.

"Hello everybody. My names Markiplier and today I have someone very special to introduce you to...." Mark started the video.

'Too late to turn back now.' I thought to myself as Mark looked at me with a smile.