[m]Instinct

Hey guys!! Holy poo!! We passed 500 views!!! This is so damn amazing! I love you guys!!!!!

But other than that, I would love to thank YoAnna13 for helping me come up with this idea.

----------------------------------------------Today was a nice, sunny day in Los Angeles, and I wasn't working

Today was a nice, sunny day in Los Angeles, and I wasn't working. That means one thing, GOING POKEMON HUNTING AND BEING THE VERY BEST!!! I decided to go to the closest gym, which happened to be at a Starbucks about four blocks away from my apartment. I would take the gym for Mystic.
----------
"Dang. Gosh darnit. Wait, no!! Dammit. Damn you bumbummp. Quit beating me for this gym." I clenched my phone tighter, hoping not to drop it while pacing near the road. I decided to sit down, so I could aim better when attacking. I have been at this gym for about 30 minutes fighting some dude on Team Instinct for this one gym. "How is this person beating me? They're a level 18 and I'm a 21. Are they just that bored?" I mumbled, taking time to heal and better my Pokemon, before going back in and trying to get my gym back. "Okay bumbummp, I'm going to beat you now."
----------
"Again?? Are you freaking serious??" I know I probably look like a crazy person, sitting outside of a Starbucks flailing my arms around like I'm dying. I couldn't help but scream and lie down in the nice grass. "How in the hell is this person beating me so much?" I groaned, putting on a determined face, powering up my Pokemon again. "Let's go bumbummp. I got you this time dude."
----------
"THIS IS THE FIFTH GODDAMN TIME!! I'd completely understand if it was a different person every time, but are you serious??? Does this person have no life? This is some serious overkill bumbummp." I grumbled, giving up for the moment, heading into Starbucks to get a nice cold caramel macchiato.
----------
I looked back at the Pokemon Go app just to see who was the gym leader now, and it was taken by a Team Valor member. "So, bumbummp wasn't as good as I thought. Maybe they-" I cut my sentence off hearing a softly yelled "yes" coming from a cute Korean guy with red hair and glasses at a table. He sheepishly looked up, and I noticed that bumbummp was the gym leader again. I groaned, knowing the cute guy was my enemy for the past hour and a half. "Dammit dude. I've been trying to get this gym for a while now. Let me have it." I groaned at my phone. I look up hearing "Anna" and grab my delicious drink. I hear chucking behind me and turn around to see the cute guy standing there. "Uh hey. Are you bumbummp by any chance?" He nodded, chuckling more. "Yeah. It's kind of funny how you're this worked up about a gym." I looked at him with a fake glare "dude. I'm on team mystic. We have standards." I laughed and noticed him smiling. "Well maybe if this pretty girl would accompany me back to my table, we might be able to negotiate that gym takeover." I glanced at him, smiling and saying "I don't sit with strange guys who take my things." The guy laughed and held his hand out for me to shake "I'm Mark. But you can call me Mark." I grinned and grabbed his hand following him back to his table.
----------------------------------------------

So.... What did you guys think?? I didn't edit this at all because I thought it was really cute.. I mean I didn't even pre-write it like I do with all of my other stories.. And that's saying something.

As per usual, PUNCH THE LIKE BUTTON IN THE FACE if you liked it I mean... And as always, I will see you in the next story. Bye bye!!