Ame, you're my muffin buddy.

Kate and Mai, you guys are muffin buddies.

Gem and Cat are muffin buddies

Elle is Mai's muffin buddy.

Kate: But we're already muffin buddies!

Then SHARE! The muffins have made their decision!

Kate: The muffins?!

YES. THe MUFFINS have chosen us, and need us to be in specific pairs.

Ame: You make no sense

Mai: This chapter makes no sense!

Aww! Thanks guys, I try. (I don't this weird stuff just sorta happens)

Mai: So what muffin chose you two?

The English Muffin!

Muffin: Well, I do believe that in the scheme of things, it makes the most probable sense that these two are most fit for the delectable consumption of a most light and dainty treat such as myself

Kate: That sentence took like two lines.

Muffin: Well of course the previous sentence I stated consumed two lines of font. This is exactly why I cannot, no, will not be eaten by one who must state what is completely and obviously written down in the most clear text available. 

Mai: Wut

Muffin: Well-

Muffin, how dare you dis my friends like that! And how dare you start almost every statement with well. You know that is The Doctor's thing and that is very rude.

Doctor: yea muffin, you said you were a fan, but It's like you're trying to be me! *the end of something poking out of muffin can be seen. It looks suspiciously like a sonic screwdriver*

Muffin: *magically grows hand and slides it back in* What sonic screwdriver?

Doctor: Is that my sonic! When did you take it! I've been looking everywhere for it!

Ame: Hold the phone! * hands the Doctor a phone* How big is this muffin?

Don't know, but that was very rude! You can't just ask a muffin how big it is!

Mai: Wait. Wait hold on. Are we just avoiding the fact that the Doctor just appeared out of thin air?

Kate: Bro, that's how it works!

Mai: So whenever you just happen to make a reference the characters show up!

Yup!

Mai: But it's weird.

Umm. This whole book is weird. I'm weird. You're weird. We're all weird. My book, my rules, and have I mentioned I'm weird yet?!

Everyone: YEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!