a totally random update

As you would guess, this is a totally random update where we will discuss several weird things I have found on the internet (or have not found.) So grab your garlic Coca-Colas and umm well read on.

So, the first thing I would like to bring your attention is this:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Geoff: Oh my god! Unicorns exist!

Okay so I don't know what to think of this picture. Is it a weird deformed horse, or is it Photoshop?

Comment here.

Okay, on to le number 2:

Whoever made this I love you

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Whoever made this I love you.

(Geoff silently looks away)

This is literally genius!

But if one of my friends and I did that, this is what my teachers would do:

History: He would remove his glasses and stare us down until we just break down and go to the principal's office.

Math: You two. I'm giving you  infraction/ detention forms, and you will return to your seats now. *Smiles like a nice lady* if we don't she will send us to the principal's office.

Science: "Why are you late!?" *Doesn't let us talk* "Come get infraction forms."

ELA: glares at us, claps hands furiously, gives infraction form, shrills "Go to your seat!"

Computers: "GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE, NOW. You don't do that in my class!"

Art: ummmmmm
       Who would want to waste that on art class? Does anyone know what happens when she gets mad?

So yea. Now on to topic 3:
Doctor Whooves. The ultimate crossover. Most people refer to him as the tenth Doctor.