Impossibilities in the World

Here's a thing I found on the Internet. So please do not ask how I find my internet stuff because it takes hours of digging through crazy stuff that scars you for life. One I time I was looking at weird stuff and I saw a picture of what looked like a living version of the raker (creepypasta). It freaked me out because I was looking in the dark, but on further investigation I thought that it looked like someone had shaved a poor deranged monkey and set it loose. Let us pray for that monkey and pray that animal abuse will stop in the future. I mean, who would honestly want to do a thing like that?

So anyway. I find my pictures through scrounging through junk on the Internet for hours. I type random words in the search bar and see what happens and I scroll through until the end. If you ask me if I can find it, I delete all my browser history (there's so dang much) and so I will never be able to find it ever again, so you may want to save this junk if you find it weird. And plus, you can do this, but once in a while just be aware you will find a picture that you will never be able to unsee. If this does happens, I suggest doing an image search for *insert favorite fandom* fantasy art. Depending on what it is you will either cute/cool it away or scare yourself so much that you forget (but not entirely.) 

That being said, this next part was an image I found on the Internet but instead of trying to upload a picture of words, I'm just going to type everything. So without further ado, I give you:

Three Impossibilities in the world (+Hope's added touch)

1. U can't count your hair

2. U can't wash your eyes with soap

3. U can't breathe when your tongue is out