Chapter 1

Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
F/c = favorite color
H/c = hair color
H/l = hair length
E/c = eye color
In case you didn't know

--Y/n's pov--
As I sighed and got out of my f/c 1967 camaro (picture above) I walked over to the scene were some random victim was killed, it wasn't just some regular crime scene no this had to be something else werewolf, ghost, vampire maybe? I had to figure it out before they continue their killings. I fixed my FBI outfit (a nice white button up blouse with some navy blue leggings) and begin to take a look, until I get stopped by an officer.

"This is a crime scene for officers and investigators only ma'am."

"Well I am an investigator sir, Investigator Milly Johnson I have come to check on this crime here and maybe get a trail of some sort," I announce to the officer my fake name and explain why I'm here.

"Oh why yes of course my apologize ma'am take care"

"Thank you," I continued to walk over to the scene, it seems to be a car wreck, but I'll have to take a peek at the body to see if I can get some more info on what "thing" might of caused it. As I was thinking 'bout the crime I could hear something no someone more than one, two people talking to the officer back there if I can just get a little closer maybe I can get something.
--Dean's pov--
   "Hello officer I'm Officer Jeffery Mimic and this is my friend Tim? Tim Losly(loss-lee just so you know) he's my investigator we're here to take a look at this crime here?" I told the older officer that stood before me while Sammy was on my left while we showed him our "badges" that we had.

"Of course sir right over there by that fine lady over there, don't try anything Mr. Mimic you look like one of the flirting type of guy."

As the officer stated that I could here chuckling come from Sammy, so I quickly punched his arm to make him shut up.

"Ahem yes officer I won't."

As me and Sammy started to walk over to the scene my eyes caught a nice young lady with h/c hair and beautiful e/c eyes, wait what? I couldn't tell how long her hair was due to it being in a nice bun (if you hair is short and can't do buns then just let it down).
--Y/n's pov--
   Great he just HAD to tell them to come to me *sigh* wait?? I thought to myself about the two officers until they started to come my way.

"Hello Miss...um," stated to taller young man with quite long fluffy brown hair and blue-green eyes.

"Miss Johnson sir" I answered," May I have your name boys?"

The some what shorter man well shorter than the man beside him, with green eyes and dirty blonde hair stepped up a little closer and held out his hand to shake, ah I know who these men are now heh wonder if I can mess with them.

"The names Jeffery Mimic and this is my pal Tim Losly," stated the man with bright emerald green eyes.

I gladly shook his hand and introduced myself again to this man. As I shook his hand I pulled him close so I can whisper into his ear.

"I know who you are Dean Winchester, and you little brother Sam too." (Wizard of Oz reference haha kind of)

After calling him and his brother out, he pulled away shocked at that and same for Sam.

"How do you know who we are?!" Sam whispered yelled.

"Haha secret," I said with a wink

"Well if you know who we are then you should know why we're here correct?" Asked Dean.

"Yes you are both here for the "murder" of this young girl," I told them both," You are both one of the best known hunters but do you know me?"

Dean and Sam both exchanged looks until Sam got a look of shock and surprise when he took another look at me and got a more clear look.

"Ah so I see Sam knowns who I am, correct?"

Sam then leaned over to Dean and told him," Dean that's Y/n L/n!!" Sam whispered yelled

"Who?" Questioned Dean

"The names Y/n L/n, also one of the best known hunters to both other hunter AND demons," I finished with a smirk.

The brothers look exchanged looks than looked at me for a sec then Sam steps up and speaks.

"So...your a hunter, I'm a hunter he's a hunter, do you wanna I don't know maybe uh," Sam started to say but I cut him off.

"Join you on this hunt yes, it'll be great and a good change working with the Winchesters I guess."

"What, no Sammy we are not having another hunter with us." Argued Dean.

"But Dean she can help on this hunt and possibly others in the future, come on Dean please," Sam asked Dean while giving him puppy eyes.

"Darn it Sammy...*sigh* fine! She can come but after this we're going our separate ways got it." Dean said

"Yes, okay we should head to take a look at that body see if we can get some more info on what caused this," stated Sam.

"Great let's head out."

As I start to head to my car they headed towards their car, a black 1967 chevy Impala man that's a nice car they got. After opening my car door I can see out of the corner of my eye Dean and Sam checking out my car well mostly Dean, he seems to be more of the kind of guy to be interested into cars like this, wonder what kind of music he listens to? As I was asking all these questions to myself I didn't realize Dean and Sam coming my way.

"Hey Y/n? You can just follow us okay?" Sam said

"Huh oh yeah okay that's fine but I know were it's at, but that's fine."

"Hey Y/n nice car you got there where'd cha get it?" Asked Dean

"Um well uh....first off thank you and second I got it from my mother who passed at my birth."

"Not to be rude but how is that possible she gave you the car before she passed?" Questioned Sam.

"She had it put away for my so when I got old enough I could drive it, a friend of hers, who I found later on in life, gave it to me when he knew who I was." I lied to them about my mom's friend giving to me, I actually found it at my old house that I use to live in with my father before he went missing  somewhere.

"Who was your mom's friend?" Asked Dean leaning closer, getting interested.

"I'd rather tell you when I feel more comfortable I've already told you enough about me."

I started to get into my car and put on some music which turned out to be Queen, the song was Under Pressure featuring David Bowie. Dean looked at me with what looked like joy I guess, and Sam just shook his head with a small grin upon his face.

"I see you like rock music is that correct Dean?"

"Yeah I love rock music like Metallica, AC/DC, Queen, all those kind of bands and music," stated Dean with a smirk.

"Awesome now if I ever ride with you guys I won't care what kind of music is on."

"Yeah, but Sammy hates it when I start to sing along to my music though haha."

"Well he knows the rules to driving Driver picks the music, Shotgun shuts his cake hole (I love the phrase haha)."

Sam and Dean looked at me with shock, then Dean just smirked at me. I guess he knows that phrase?

"Okay boys, you ready to go."

"Yep that's head out," Dean said.

With that they pulled out and began to drive, while I followed behind.

A/n - Well how was it? First time write a Dean x reader but hope you like it more on the way till then farewell my fellow bookworms --- word count: 1403