{Chapter 23}

"Hello~ I am...."

※※※※※※※※

Everyone's eyes were on the pretty male as he spoke. In all honesty, that was the prettiest male Chanyeol has ever seen. He was even prettier than Sehun's boyfriend, Luhan.

"Hello~ I am Byun Baekhyun." His eyes sparkled as he spoke and a big smile was formed on his lips before he bowed down. He looked around the classroom before the teacher told him to sit down next to a 'Park Chanyeol' so he did.

Chanyeol raised his hand up so Baekhyun would know where he was at, which was all the way to the back of the classroom. Baekhyun walked down the aisle as he got compliments from a few people and others whispered that he was very good looking. Baekhyun wasn't supposed to hear the whispers but he couldn't help himself when he blushed a little because of them. The pretty male took a seat next to Chanyeol as he smiled at him.

"Hi~ I'm Byun Baekhyun and you must be Park Chanyeol. Nice to meet you." His voice was very cheerful in Chanyeol's opinion and he liked that very much. The way the other spoke was a very interesting way. The tone was cheerful enough to make everything he spoke about interesting.

"So, you'll be showing me around school Chanyeol." He smiled once again. Chanyeol nodded as he shrugged. "That's what the teacher said so yes, I will be doing that." He turned to look at Baekhyun, only to be mesmerized by the beauty of the other once again. After a couple of seconds passed, he realized he had been staring at the other. Baekhyun was slowly beginning to blush when he felt Chanyeol stare at him.

Since Chanyeol had taken a long time to 'examine' the boy's face, he managed go recognize him a little as the boy in his dream. 'Byun Baekhyun... Byun Baekhyun... He legit looks the same as in my dream... Oh my lord... What is this fuckery going on?' Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun one last time before the professor officially started the class.

Chanyeol shook the thought off his head as his hand began to move as he wrote notes down about what the teacher was speaking. In the middle of the lesson, he felt a leg ran up and down his'. He looked at Baekhyun, only to see the other completely focused on the teacher.

Chanyeol shook his head as he let Baekhyun do as he wished. There was no way Park Chanyeol was failing a class.

Baekhyun kept running his leg up and down the desk's leg, or so he thought. When he looked down, he saw it was Chanyeol's leg so he began to blush. 'The fuck is this shit? It's so skinny...and metal-like...' He rested his head on the desk before he covered it using his arms. 'Giving up on life at the moment.'

As soon as the bell rang, everyone ran out of the room as if there was someone about to shoot them, even though the teacher hadn't finished the lesson, and was still talking. Chanyeol collected his things quickly as Baekhyun waited for him since he had packed his belongings WAY before class was even over.

Both males walked out of the class as the tall male explained everything to the other. "That's the fountain. That's the water fountain. That's the bench. That's the field. Food court. Classrooms. Sky. Water. Bathroom. Desk. Board. A random bitch." Baekhyun was so annoyed at how Chanyeol was describing everything since it was obvious what everything was so, he had left Chanyeol a long ass time before the male had finished his 'tour' of the school.

Baekhyun looked around as he bit his bottom lip and walked around the school, clearly lost and trying to find his other classes. To his dismay, he saw the giant still talking, and naming random things that everyone knew, to himself since Baekhyun was no longer with him. A giggle left his lips since the other looked stupid and like a lunatic, but a good looking lunatic at that.

Throughout the day, Baekhyun kept bumping into random people and bowing down while apologizing.

Chanyeol was in the middle of showing the school, to no one, when he realized that the midget had left him. 'The fuck? When did he leave?' Chanyeol looked around before everything blacked out. His eyes fluttered open as he realized that everything had been a dream. God, dreaming about his life being a dream was freaky. He looked towards his right and he saw his husband. Yes, both males had slept together for the night since they were having guests over, and those guests were very important for the Kingdom.

A groan left his lips before Baekhyun suddenly woke up, not completely, and slapped him with a pillow. "Shut the fuck up and let me get my beauty sleep you bitch ass looking tree." He mumbled.

"Fuck you too, Baekhyun."

"Bite me."

"Sure thing."

"Get closer to me and you won't get to see the sunrise." Baekhyun mumbled gently and cutely but he did mean it so Chanyeol stayed in place. It took five minutes for both males to fall asleep while hugging each other. 

~~~~~~~~

A/N

Omg... YES. I AM ALIVE. AND I'VE ALSO BEEN PROCRASTINATING A LOT ON THIS BOOK... BUT THAT'LL CHANGE... hopefully.😂😂

Any who, so, I was actually just gonna kill y'all and have the whole book be a dream and then end it, but I was like 'do you really wanna be that fucked up?' So I decided not to.

Any who, hopefully you enjoyed this {late af} update and please vote and anticipate the next update.

BTW, CHANYEOL WAS DREAMING IN THE LAST CHAPTER SO, THE WHOLE KINGDOM LIFE IS REAL.