{Chapter 10}

And a few hours later the plane had landed and the couple had arrived to Paris, France.

••••••••

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~
Baekhyun stretched when the plane had landed. He looked around and saw his husband sleeping. 'Ugghh why am I calling him husband😖' Baekhyun kept looking at Chanyeol, not being able to decided wether to wake him up or not. He sighed when he heard Chanyeol snore. 'That thing won't wake up' Baekhyun walked over to Chanyeol silently but stopped when he was about to wake him up gently. He smirked before going to the kitchen of the plane.

Chanyeol was still sleeping peacefully and gracefully. He was dreaming about pancakes. He devoured the pancake in his sleep and drank the milk. He kept having beautiful dreams until he was awakened up in the worst possible way.

Baekhyun had returned to the kitchen with a big metal spoon and a pan. He smacked the pan with the spoon next to Chanyeol's ear to wake him up. Chanyeol instantly bolted up and screamed in a girly tone. Since his voice was as deep as the ocean floor, his voice cracked in the middle of the scream. Baekhyun couldn't contain himself from laughing, so he laughed to his heart's content. A few seconds later had passed and Baekhyun rose up fron the ground and cleared the tears that had formed in his eyes from excessive laughing.

Chanyeol was extremely mad at the human being that was in front of him. He was about to hit him until he remembered they were married. He sighed internally and walked away. He got off the plane and he could still hear the short guy laughing.

Chanyeol ignored his ugly laugh and just got into the limousine. Baekhyun got in it a few minutes later. He had composed himself and was no longer a laughing mess. The aura was quiet while they were being taken towards the 5-star-hotel. They were gonna stay in that hotel for as long as they had their 'honeymoon'.

The only thing that was audible in the car was Chanyeol's heavy breathing, to which Baekhyun wanted to suffocate Chanyeol since he thought his breathing was very loud and annoying. Baekhyun tapped the window and just made imaginary figures. Chanyeol on the other hand was texting girls. He knew he was married but didn't give a shit.

They didn't like each other, there was no connection between both of them, there was no passion, most of all there was no love, no fire in the 'relation'. The only thing that connected them was two rings. Both expensive and pretty, but without meaning other than being married. 

Chanyeol smirked onto the phone, something which Baekhyun saw

Chanyeol smirked onto the phone, something which Baekhyun saw. He sighed outloud. He wasn't in love with Park Chanyeol, but he didn't want a broken matrimony, a fake one, one where neither of them would look at each other when they were alone. Baekhyun curled himself into a ball and rested his head on his knees. He looked at his ring and his eye vision got blurry. Even after the events of today, the idea of him being married barely settled in his mind. He looked out the window and just stared at the people walking along the streets. He saw a couple and envied them. They looked so happy, love was written on each other's eyes. The way they holded hands, the way the looked at each other, the way they talked to each other, the way their hands looked perfect together, was something Baekhyun thought he would never have nor get.

A tear fell from Baekhyun's eye but he didn't notice. He was too busy looking at the happy couples around him. A few more tears fell from Baekhyun's eyes and he realized he was crying. He wiped the tears away using his sleeve. A seat away from him, sat a person who noticed Baekhyun crying. He wondered why, but didn't have the courage to ask him nor had the need to want to know. He was cold hearted, and he knew it. He lived by the say, 'The world is a cold place, I just learned to freeze along with it.'  Which was true. He sighed and looked out the window not willing to care about his husband. He saw the buildings pass and saw many people walk by. Time seemed to stop a few times, but it resumed just as fast as it remained stopped.

The driver of the limousine parked the car. He opened the door and Baekhyun got out first, looking as flawless as always. He was thankful for himself for remembering for his eyeliner. He had putted it on in the car and was slayying with it at the moment. A few seconds passed until Chanyeol towered over the small eyeliner boy. There was people with cameras and microphones surrounding them. Each of those, over dressed people, wanted an interview with the married couple. Chanyeol wasn't willing to talk to them and act all lovey dovey with Baekhyun just to satisfy them. Instead he called his guards and they led the way into the reception.  Baekhyun and Chanyeol would have to share a room otherwise rumors would be spread, and it was too early for those type of things. Chanyeol took the card for the presidential suite and walked towards the elevator while Baekhyun followed him. The elevator doors closed and the ride to the top floor was the longest ride ever and the quietest. Baekhyun instantly bolted out of the elevator when the doors opened. Chanyeol went to their suite and unlocked it. Baekhyun and Chanyeol frowned and gasped when he saw all of the romantic decorations in the room. Red petals of roses, a big teddy bear, candles, the food. Chanyeol faked coughed before looking around the suite.

********

Jello everyone so how was that? So that was a short update, school started and I'm sorry for not updating>_< Hopefully you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll update soon^_^ Please vote~