Welcome Back

I payed for the gas with my card and drove off after that. I went back to my house and got off as I saw a familiar car. 

CHANYEOL'S POV~

As I saw the black Audi R8, I stopped the car right away and ran towards the door of the house. I opened the door and I couldn't believe who I was seeing after such a long time. "KRIS?!!" Kris turned around, he had a cold face but when he saw me his eyes showed  a glimmer no one could resist. I ran towards him and hugged him tight. "Hey little bro, it's nice to see you too." He said as he ruffled my hair while I was still hugging him. I still couldn't believe that after like 7 or 8 years I was finally seeing him. "You've grown to become such a handsome man Chanyeol, but of course not as handsome as me." Kris says while a smirk shows on his lips.

"Yea sure, I'm more handsome than you Mr. Chicken-Is-Not-My-Style" We both laughed at what I said and walked over to the arcade room in the house. "So, Yeol, I heard you're getting married" As soon as he said that my face turned from being happy to total coldness. "Yeol, I get it you don't wanna marry someone you haven't met, but dad has already everything planned out."

"But Kris, I still don't want to get married to that guy, I truly don't give a fuck about the kingdom. I don't want to be the next ruler of this place you all call 'home'. I want to fall in love, not just marry and pretend to be living happily-ever-after for everyone else. I want to be free." Kris looked at me shocked. "Yeol," he grabbed his chest exaggerating, "that was probably the deepest shit I've ever heard from Mr. Playboy"

I laughed dryly. "Yea but still I don't want to get married." Kris put his billiard cue down on the pool table and came over to me. He grabbed my shoulder and slightly rubbed it, "look Yeol, I get it you don't want to get married. But there is nothing we can do about it. Imagine what your future husband or bride, whatever you want to call him, feels like. Because I'm ninety-nine percent sure that he doesn't want to marry you either." He let go of my shoulder and walked away, probably to his room.

What Kris told me, slapped me. All this time I was only caring about what I wanted and about what I felt but never did it cross my mind that probably my fiance didn't want to marry me either. 'How could he not want to marry me? Has he not seen my gorgeous face?! Is he really that stupid to not want to marry someone as hot as me?!'  I took those thoughts off my mind and left the room.

BAEKHYUN'S POV~

I was in the garden when Chen came over and sat next to me.

I looked at Chen and he started speaking. "Hey Baek". I grinned humorlessly, "Hey Chennie". "Look Baek, if you don't want to marry Park Chanyeol then don't. Just tell our parents you don't wanna marry him and that you won't take part in the wedding." I looked at Chen with no emotions in my face but I was sure that in my eyes, sadness was reflected.

"Chen, you know that I don't want to let mom nor dad down. Even if I don't know 'Park Chanyeol', I guess I'll just marry him and that's it." He pat my shoulder and smiled slightly, "I'm sorry Baekhyun, I truly am." I smiled back at him. "It's okay, no need to sorry." He raised the hand sleeve of his shirt revealing his Louis Vuitton watch, "Oh, Baekhyun, I got to go. I'm supposed to pick Minnie up in 30 minutes." I smiled. "Okay tell Xiumin hyung I said 'hi'. I'm glad things between you guys are good".

Chen smiled, "I'm glad too. Well see you later, don't want the love of my life to be mad at me do we?" He pat my back before leaving the garden.  I envied Chen, for the first time ever I envied him. He  had the love of his life with him, they both looked so in love with each other, and they both made such a cute couple. I smiled because I was happy for my brother, I'd rather for him to be happy than my own happiness.

I walked away from the garden and into the beach before receiving a call. I read the screen 'Dad'   I answered the call right away. "Hello dad. What is it?" "Baekhyun you will meet your future husband in less than an hour. Come back to the house so you can look presentable. First impressions are important." I didn't wanna meet my future husband, not today, not tomorrow, possibly not ever. I came up with the best excuse I could. "Dad, I can't go." "And why is that Baekhyun?"  I said the first thing that came up to my mind. "Umm...Kyungsoo's fish died?" I mentally slapped myself for making it sound like a question. "Baekhyun, are you seriously gonna go to Kyungsoo just because his fish died?" "I have to dad, his fish.." I said the first name that popped in my head "His fish, Nemo was very important for him. I'm sorry dad but I really really have to go."

I heard my dad give a sigh. "Okay fine Baekhyun. But next time even if his 'iguana' dies,  you're not going." I sighed inwardly relieved, "Thanks dad, you're the best. Well I gotta go. See you later dad." "Goodbye Baekhyun. " I hung up and left the beach, running to my car. I was so close to meeting my fiancee. Phew at least I got away with it today. I got in my car and started driving towards Kyungsoo's house. Before I got out of the Byun's residency, I saw a white ferrari heading towards the front of the house. It looks exactly like the one I saw at the gas station. I decided to just put all of my thoughts aside and just get out of here already. I speeded up the car and drove to Soo's.

CHANYEOL'S POV

I was going to meet my fiancee today. He better be grateful I'm taking my time to meet him. I got my car keys and left the house following my dad's car. When we got to what I believe is the Byun's residency I saw a black BMW I8 leaving. I remembered seeing that car before but just didn't remember where. I took those thoughts of my head realizing I didn't care if I'm honest.  I parked my car in front of the house and got off. When I saw my dad walk to the door I went beside him and walked along with him. I felt nervous but managed to maintain a straight face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N So...sorry for boring chapters hehe... hopefully you guys enjoy this chapter. Tell me what you guys think about the book so far.