{Chapter 4}

A/N~ Before I get to start the chapter, I would like to thank everyone that has read my story. I'm very thankful to you guys. THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH~ 

Even though 'Monster' was uploaded five days ago...damn...I died. And then 'Lucky One' got me. TOO MANY FEELS~ I swear... I had both songs on replay for like 2-4 hours. So at least like 200+ views were mine. Monster is actually on right now...Chanyeol's rap OHH MYY GADD!! sorry >_< Anyways... I don't know if anyone has said this or not but PLEASE TRY TO GET MONSTER BY 20 Million views by a week from being released. PLEASE and LETS TRY TO GET "LUCKY ONE" BY 10 MILLION VIEWS BY A WEEK OF BEING RELEASED TOO~ Thank you~ 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  He kept looking at the picture and then at the boy that was sitting at a not so far table talking with a doe-eyed boy.  

~THIRD PERSON'S POV~

'Oh my god...that can't be him. Or is it really him?' Those were Chanyeol's thoughts. 'But he looks prettier than most of the guys and girls I've met...except for Sehun's  boyfriend. But still oh my god...nahh..That isn't him' He kept starring at the boy with eyeliner. Chanyeol found him alluring. Something in him kept Chanyeol's attention. 

Baekhyun felt someone's attention on him, but remembered that Kyungsoo decided to grab his shirt and scream at him...in public, so he just thought that everyone's attention was still on them. After a few more minutes, Baekhyun still felt someone's eyes glued to him so he decided to just take a look at everyone that was in the cafe and find out if someone was actually looking at him.

Baekhyun turned his head and his eyes landed on a guy with Yoda-like ears. He looked at his face and remembered he had seen the man at the gas station just a couple of hours ago. They both kept eye contact for like 30 seconds before Kyungsoo broke it by swinging his hand in front of Baekhyun's eyes. 

"What are you starring at? Did you even listen to what I said Baekhyun?" Kyungsoo was trying to find out what Baekhyun had his eyes on. Baekhyun just sighed before apologizing. He still felt the man's eyes glued to him so he felt uncomfortable. "Kyung can we please leave already?" 

Kyungsoo saw Baekhyun shift around in his seat, something he usually wouldn't do unless he was stressed, uncomfortable or worried. He nodded and they both got up and walked towards the exit. 

~CHANYEOL'S POV~

I saw the boy shift around in his seat while talking to what I guess was his friend. They both got up and walked towards the exit. Before I knew it, I was walking behind them too. I guess he figured out that I was following them because he started walking faster. 

In the blink of an eye...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I had my hands wrapped around his waist. 

He had tripped and since I have fast reflexes I was able to catch him. Our faces were only centimeters away from each other.  His 'friend' coughed and so did he. "Can you please let go of my boyfriend?" I heard the doe-eyed guy say. "Excuse me?" I looked at the guy that was wrapped in my arms and then at his 'boyfriend' and let him go. 

"Thank you" He bowed before giving a small smile that I didn't return. I got into my car and drove away without giving him a glance. I felt mad because if that was the guy I was going to marry, he already had someone so why are they making me marry him? I exceeded the speed limit but if I'm honest, I didn't care.

~KYUNGSOO'S POV~

I saw Baekhyun shocked, confused, scared, and most of all uncomfortable as that guy had his hands wrapped around his waist. I had to come up with something so he would let Baekhyun go. So I said the first thing that popped into my mind, "Can you please let go of my boyfriend?" The guy's eyes reflected disappointment or anger. 'Was he trying to hit on Bacon? Well.. too bad Bacon is already engaged so too bad for him'

He let go of Baekhyun and went into his car after Baekhyun thanked him. "Shit...Thank you Kyungsoo. Thank you so so so much." I smiled at him and went into the passengers seat as he got in the drivers seat. "Bacon..why did you feel uncomfortable around him? Have you met him before?" I said throwing daggers at Baekhyun because if he did meet him before and didn't tell me he would pay. 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes as he heard what I called him. "It is BAEKHYUN! B-A-E-K-H-Y-U-N BAEKHYUN!!! I felt uncomfortable around him because in the cafe he kept looking at me. And I've seen him before not talked to him but seen him, in a gas station." 

I nodded understanding Baekhyun as he drove off to my house.