{Chapter 21}

(A/N THE MOMENT YOU ALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!)

Warning: crappy AF smut well, semi-smut

His heart had just become stone. No feelings, no kindness, no warmth. He was cold-hearted.

✳✳✳✳✳✳✳✳

The maid closed the door as she exited Baekhyun's room. She had brought the second bottle of champagne Baekhyun had asked for. There wasn't really a reason onto why Baekhyun was drinking. Well, according to Baekhyun there was. 

The said male was unhappy and annoyed at being stuck inside the castle. A few months had passed since Baekhyun had woken up and still didn't remember much. The result of Baekhyun's 'depression' was of him getting drunk.

Chanyeol wasn't home since he was at a meeting with a 'merger' for the Kingdom. They were both discussing Baekhyun's condition and how if Baekhyun didn't remember the past soon, things would get bad for both Kingdoms. Chanyeol nodded understanding and agreeing towards what the man in front of him was saying. It was true, if Baekhyun didn't get better soon, both Kingdoms would fall apart. The absence of Baekhyun's presence was clearly felt everywhere. The Kingdom was falling into poverty. They needed Baekhyun's ideas that would usually bring the Kingdom into 'the light'. 

Baekhyun looked at the glass filled with champagne and tilted it to the side, playing with the liquid inside. He looked at it as he crossed his right leg over his left leg. He kept repeating his actions as a pout formed on his lips.

"Why is life so unfair?!" He frowned before throwing the glass across the room. Eventually, the glass hit the wall and shattered into pieces. Thousands of pieces of sharp and clear glass laid on the floor across Baekhyun.

As soon as the maid from before heard a shattering noise, she ran to Baekhyun's room and opened the door thinking that something had happened to King Baekhyun. She looked across the room before running to the glass and kneeling down by it. 

She began to clean it up and somewhere in between, she managed to cut her finger. Baekhyun honestly didn't care. He shrugged before speaking, "Bring me another glass. Now." The maid stood upon as she nodded and bowed before running out of the room.

She returned seconds later with another glass before she finished cleaning up and eventually left the room. Baekhyun grabbed the glass and filled it with champagne before he stood up and walked to the stereo. He connected his phone to the stereo using bluetooth.

He put shuffle mode on his phone before a really sexual song came on. (A/N tbh... I feel like, "my milkshake bring all the boys to the yard" should be the song...forgive me for this really random interruption😂😂)

He turned the volume up as he got ontop of his bed and started dancing sexually. As soon as his shirt was off, Chanyeol had walked in the room.

Chanyeol hadn't realized Baekhyun was half naked and was practically stripping ontop of his bed. He walked to the radio and turned the volume down but didn't turn the music off.

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol as he turned the volume down. He got off his bead before going over to Chanyeol. "Why did you turn my music down?" He stretched his hand to turn the volume up.

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand and only then did he realize Baekhyun had no shirt. He sighed before shaking his head. "You're drunk Baekhyun. Go put your shirt on please." Baekhyun instantly shook his head. "No, it's my life and my room Chanyeol."