Bob Feels Left Out

The trivia winner is Rocking85
Thank you guys for 11k!!!!

Annabeth P.O.V.

Bob knows, but I can't tell Percy because he would think I betrayed him.
Thinking of a rest stop was amazing, I wanted there to be vending machines and bathrooms. I knew that wasn't going to happen but I could dream. "How do you where the rest stop is?" Percy asked, Bob shook his head and looked confused. "Bob doesn't know" after he said that I realized that he had lived in Tarturus for years, of course he knew where things were.
I looked at Percy and shook my head telling him silently to drop the subject. As we continued on it got hotter and hotter and it was harder for me to walk, I felt dizzy and sick to the stomach. Percy glanced back at me a frowned "You OK?" He asked me worriedly "Yeah" I mustered saying "just a little tired".

Time skip

"We are there!" Bob declared proudly. "Oh" I sighed in relief plopping down on a rock. The rest stop was a huge cave with Greek looking collums holding up a stone celling, there was a alter and a few other rocks laying around as well. "There will be food in the morning, I will keep watch" Bob said. I glanced at Percy to make sure he understood we couldn't quite trust Bob yet. "I'll stay up as well" he commented. "Wake me up for second watch" he lips parted as if he was going to protest "and don't be a hero". He leaned down and peaked me on the lips "Go to sleep Annabeth" I took off my ripped up sweater and bunched it into a pillow. Easing myself on to the floor hoping, no praying, that I wouldn't dream

I woke up in a cozy bed snuggling with Percy, I heard a baby crying so I got up to go and help. A little baby girl, a splitting image of her father was squirming in her crib. "MOOOOMMM" she bellowed crying her eyes out "I'll help you find her don't worry" I told the baby picking her up. She smiled and grabbed my fingers tightly "Mama" my brow furrowed and the realization hit me "Ohh".
    Then my consciousness went spiraling in a loop and the bedroom faded out of existence. Suddenly I was in a grassy park with Percy and three little kids pulling at me "Come on Mommy, play with us" I looked at my seaweed brain and he gave my that signature smirk. "Oh fine" I said "Yayyyyy" they a screamed and I let them pull my to the playground. I smiled, this was the perfect reality, kids, Percy, a happy life with no war! This is what I always wanted, but because of Gaia I might never have that, at least the happy family part.

I was warped into a different world, but this one was dark and scary. Gaia's face appeared "You can wish my child, but I will do anything in my power to destroy you, Tarturus is just the first taste of my wrath"

I was jolted out of sleep. I felt my face wet tears and the rest of my body with sweat, my mind on the brink of a panic attack. I looked up at Percy and wished we could have even close to the life of a normal person. I wiped away the tears "Is it my turn for watch?" I asked my voice cracking with pain. He shook his head no "I let you sleep, you looked like you needed it". I pulled myself up and smacked him "I told you to wake me up" he looked at me wounded and hung his head "Sorry Annabeth". I started balling my eyes out "Shewasthere, andwehadkidsandtheylookedlikeyou andshehatesus" I paused to take a breath "Why!!!!! Why did you so this to us?!" I screamed at pit "Ugh" I plopped into a sitting position and Percy eased his way next to me. "Its OK, we'll be fine" I cried on his shoulder while Bob was probably wishing he let the Drachne kill me.

Thanks so much do reading this!!!!
The trivia is the contest I have posted already in the next chapter!!!
Please participate!!
The prizes include: Co-writing (If you want), permanent follow, shout out, and if you tell me your insta or your Google plus I'll follow you on that too.