The Curses

Not really a winner of this trivia, I was just curious. Also I'm so sorry for not updating in months and then only writing this short and probably crappy chapter. I hope you guys can forgive me, I'll try to do better.

Percy POV

After Bob told us we needed to go I pulled Annabeth to her feet and we started running after him. As crazy as everything has been in this last day, I think we'll be able to make it out alive. At least I'll make sure Annabeth does, the fact that she's pregnant makes it even more important.

As we run Annabeth is throwing an assortment of questions about what we're running from and why we are running from it. I could see the gears turning in her brain trying to figure it out. "Well, if there Giants we can't kill them alone, so I guess the only option is... To run". She looked devistated that there wasn't a known solution and I understood how she felt. Here in Tartarus everything is a variable, water can drown me, fire can heal us, its hard enough for me.

After running for almost an entire hour Bob tells us that we are almost to his friends house but we should probably take a break to regain some energy. Annabeth and I found some nice glass rocks without jagged edges to sit on, and we whispered to each other. "Percy, I don't think I... We can do this, I mean being in Tartarus has never been done, and with the baby... And Gaia..." We made eye contact and slowly everything came crashing down on me, it was like the weight of the sky all over again. "Oh my gods.. I can-... I don't-... I'm so sorry" I felt like I was on the verge of a breakdown and not Annabeth. That made me feel bad all over again, but before I could try to make up for it I saw a cloud of flying old woman bearing down on us.

"We are to to bring you your reckoning" they told us eerily "we are the arai and you sir have some serious problems" I was shocked "Who and what are you again?" I asked confused "We are the arai and we are here to make you feel the pain of all the people that have cursed you". In that moment I realized I had made some big mistakes, there we millions of curses just for me and even more for Annabeth.

Personal trivia: What do you guys think of this quote "Life is but a fleeting moment that will soon be forgotten in the whirlwind of eternity"

Percy Jackson trivia: Who was the "bad guy" in the Kane/Percy series?