Cheating!!?!?

Percy P.O.V.

     When Arachne stabbed me I felt no pain. Your probably thinking, wow he must be some sort of magical not able to be injured being, but no. I'm pretty sure the pain was to much for my system to take.

       When I blacked out, Gaia gave me the pleasure of her presence (Note the sarcasm). Her mud-like form swirly like a vortex with eyes. It looked sort of like a Mr. Potato continuously spinning in circles. She cackled which was extremely strange as she had no mouth.

       "Perseus Jackson, you thought you had everything". I was confused, I definitely never thought I had everything, the only things I really know I have are my friends, Annabeth, and my amazing mother. "Ha your thoughts make me laugh, a girlfriend, you really think you have a girlfriend". That stopped my thoughts immediately "You're crazy Gaia". Her vortex of a face seemed to twist up. "Really? Because maybe you should tell your girlfriend that you don't sleep with someone you're not dating".

       I felt like a stone was hurled at my stomach. Annabeth had cheated on me, out of everyone I loved her the most and she decided to cheat on me. "Wha.." I sputtered out "How..". Gaia just laughed "Have fun in Tarturus my little Pawn".