Or Did It?

Winner of the trivia is @percabethlover1029  for creativity!

3 weeks earlier

    "The zoo truck" Percy decided "The one we took to Vegas". Her smile told him he had gotten the right answer. "How do you remember that, and why would you want to be back there?" "Because, seaweed brain, it was the first time we really talked, and it reminds me of how long we've known each other." Percy smirked "So, that was when you knew you liked me?" She laughed "At first I hated you, then I tolerated you, then-" he interrupted her "You kissed me". Annabeth looked up and smiled "I really care about you" there was a small pause "Me too" they both leaned in for a kiss---- and the memory fizzled out of focus.

Percy P.O.V

I sprung up looking around frantically, then it dawned on me we're in Tarturus, then it dawned on me again Annabeth's pregnant. I looked up wondering if my friends and family are safe up there. "I wish I could talk to you mom, I love you". Annabeth sat up next to me yawning "Morning" I nodded "Yeah" I paused wondering if I should ask "Annabeth?" I started hesitantly "Do you remember that night in the stables?" she thought for a second "No, not really. Why?" I instantly thought that was strange, Annabeth remembers everything "You need to tell me everything you remember" I gave her a look and she knew I was being serious. She told me everything that I dreamed and stopped at the exact place, us about to kiss. "Oh,no" I said looking into her eyes "Annabeth, I think... I think we did have sex"

Annabeth P.O.V

"What!?" I exclaimed at Percy's ridiculous idea "I think we would remember losing our virginity, Percy" He looked at me darkly "Unless someone wanted us to forget. Look Annabeth, I know it sounds crazy but I don't think its a brain baby or a cursed baby or a different persons baby" I glared at him, of course it wasn't "I think this is Gaia's way of trying to split us up, break our spirits" We were both scared, if Gaia would wipe our memories and make me extra fertile, just to try and break us up, What else would she do? Then there was a clank and a boom and Bob sat up very quickly "We must go, NOW" I had never seen Bob that angry before so I knew we had to go. I exchanged a quick look with Percy and we ran after the titan, hoping this was all just a really bad dream. 

Trivia: How do you pronounce Percabeth? And what was the first thing Percy said to Annabeth?

Thank you sooooooooo much for reading!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so happy for all the support. Feel free to message me anytime with ideas or if you just want to talk!