Klaus looked down at Eira, he liked when she defended him and got angry for him. It was a turn on and he smirked. He rubbed circles on her hand with his thumb, making her calm down.

Caroline looked at Eira and dropped the glare she had,"Sorry."

Stefan came onto the scene and he looked at Klaus and Eira,"Good, you're here. I need your help. I think Silas is in Mystic Falls."

Stefan told Klaus about the missing blood bags in the hospital and how he thought it was Silas. Klaus poured himself alcohol into a glass.

"Well, let's say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me," Klaus stated, sitting down on the couch.

"Look. Silas wants to die and be reunited with his one true love, but he's supernatural, so if he takes the cure and dies, he gets stuck on the Other Side," Stefan started to explain.

"How Shakespearian," Klaus commented, taking a sip of his alcoholic drink.

"But if he destroys the Other Side altogether, he can take the cure, die, and pass on, but in destroying it, every dead supernatural being will return to our side," Stefan finished explaining.

"That means every werewolf, every witch, every vampire. I wonder how many of those you personally killed. Care yet?" Caroline asked, bitterly.

Klaus looked at Eira. He definitely didn't want every dead supernatural creature he killed, going after her to spite him. Stefan noticed the look. Klaus turned his attention to Stefan,"My interest is piqued. How do we stop him?"

"Bonnie said Silas needs to complete three massacres to do this spell. Before Professor Shane died, he convinced the pastor to blow up the Council. Next, Eira killed your hybrids, and now he only needs one more massacre, so if he's here, that's what he's doing. We need to find him," Stefan said.

__________________

Stefan brought them to Shane's office to find any clues of where Silas's next massacre would be. Or any clue of where Silas would be.

"What are we even looking for?" Caroline asked as they entered Shane's office.

"Well, if Shane really was working with Silas, chances are he was helping him plan his next move," Stefan said as everyone started looking around through the place.

"Where, on his evil villain to-do list? 'Steal blood, perform 3 massacres, pick up dry cleaning'?" Caroline asked, sarcastically.

"Actually, not to nit-pick, but we evil villains usually use minions to pick up our dry cleaning, that sort of thing," Klaus clarified.

Eira chuckled and Klaus smiled over towards where she was standing. Caroline couldn't stand Klaus.

"Why is he necessary again?" Caroline questioned.

"Well, we don't know what Silas can do, so if we do have to go head to head with him, an Original hybrid who can't die might come in handy," Stefan answered.

Eira looked at Stefan with a glare. She didn't like him using Klaus just because he couldn't die. He was hers and she didn't even want him getting hurt.