Hey daddy

Jay's pov
The car on the way to the strip club

J: man do we really gotta go?

T(Ty): nigga you need some pussy

J: no what I need is my business and a good woman

T: and they plenty of good women out here at the club

J: that only speak to you because they want your dollars. I ain't checkin for them.

Ty shook his head and waved me off. It ain't my fault I want a respectable woman. The car stopped and we got out and went in the strip club. We got to our section and a lot of girls started to come around. I didn't feel comfortable.

T: ya man why you ain't getting a bitch?

J: ion want no bitches I already told you this.

T: stop being spoilt and get a bitch. AYO give him the best girl you got!

He shouted to the manager. He nodded.

M: B you out!

Suddenly this beautiful girl came around the corner. Nothing about her was fake she was all natural. We locked eyes and she smirked. She walked over but was stopped by the manager by him grabbing her wrist. He whispered something then smacked her ass and she walked to me.

B: hey there

She sat on my lap and her eyes put me in a trance. She started rubbing on my chest.

B: what's your name?

J: j-jay

I stuttered making her giggle.

B: you a little nervous huh?

I just stared at her.

B: don't worry... I'll take care of you

Our lips connected and normally I'd push a girl off of me but... it felt right so I kissed her back.

B: mmm... there you go

She said as she pulled away smirking at me. She spent the full night on my lap drinking with me.

Hours later

B: you wanna go home daddy

J: hell yeah

I slurred as my vision of her got blurry.

B: come on

She grabbed my hand and led me out the club and into the car.

When we got to my house she got my keys and unlocked the door and led me to my bedroom. We had sex and we fell asleep. She laid in my chest and I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

J: goodnight

She giggled

B: goodnight Jay