Chapter 8

Lazy Saturday mornings are great after a long week of school and work but today I have a fitting and a photoshoot to go to for the Victoria's Secret fashion show and I must be prepared and ready to go.

I made myself some breakfast with tea and turned on the radio.

"And last night our New York Rangers took down the Chicago Blackhawks winning by 6-5 and our newest player Sean Bresnan took the lead and scored 3 goals winning us the game!" I heard the sports announcer say through the radio.

I smiled, hearing about how successful Sean is in what he does. They had an away game in Chicago last night, so I stayed home and did a huge load of homework.

My thoughts drifted to Monday night, and I remembered the way Sean and I kissed and how his lips felt against mine. Heat crawled up my cheeks making me blush. It was a very good night.

Patricia and Connor seemed to be hitting it off pretty well and she broke up with Aidan completely. It makes me so angry that he did that to her and especially with Kate, I can't even think about it.

Looking at my phone I saw a text from Patricia telling me that Connor asked her to dinner sometime this week. I replied then played some games and then went on snapchat before I got ready.

I had to be there by 10:00am and it was just 8 so I took a shower, did my hair and makeup and then got dressed. I laid in bed with Jazz for a few minutes and played with him before I was heading down the street and to the subway.

The ride there was short and I was there a half an hour early and I walked through the falling snow and toward the building.

Getting out of the harsh weather I walked through the doors of the building and went up the elevator. When the doors opened on our floor, it was a sight to see.

The PA's were running around and gathering models, the models were getting dressed as fast as they could and some of them were walking around half naked trying to find their outfits.

"Jessica there you are!" I heard Rachel yell and I turned toward her voice. "Ed needs you to hurry up, he says we're on a tight schedule" she told be as she dragged me towards a room where all the new models were.

I saw many familiar faces and some I hadn't seen before.

"Our shoot is going to be in an hour so you will have some time to get ready" Rachel continued.

"Okay great. But who are the girls out there?" I asked her.

"Those are some of the older models and the Angels" She said the last part with so much excitement.

"Wait. We get to shoot with the Angels?" My mouth was wide open. "Oh my God!" My voice suddenly got really loud and some of the girls stared in my direction.

"Is Candice here? And Adriana? Ooh and Alessandra?!" I asked her. I can't believe we're shooting with the Angels!

"Of course they are! And they're even more beautiful in person!" She squealed with me.

I quickly got into hair and make up and they got me ready in a matter of minutes. Then I was off to wardrobe.

The collection we'll be modelling for the shoot, one of the PA's was telling me, was the Sexy Lingerie November 2015 collection, so I was given a set of cheetah print bra and panties.

After I was changed, the wardrobe designer handed me a white robe and then I was ready to go. I walked into the dressing room where all the new models were and we just hung out until we were called to set.

When Rachel and I got there, we looked around and we spot Candice Swanepoel and Adriana Lima standing together by the photographer and we just about faint.