Chapter 7

Chapter 7

The car ride there was filled with Patricia's ridiculous questions for Sean ,and him answering them as well as he could.

"So, have you guys kissed yet?" She said and I was so surprised I turned to look at her, my eyes wide.

Sean's lips slowly curled into a smile and gave me a side look "No" he answered.

"Are you guys serious?! No wonder Jess hasn't said anything to me. I thought she was just not going to tell me. Which I'm not okay with by the way!" Patricia stated rambling on.

"Yeah I'm a loyal friend I would never put you though that" I smiled back at her.

"Well yeah but I mean come on, I thought you guys would've been going at it by now and by the way Sean, she's really good in bed" she leaned between our seats and winked at him.

I nearly fell out of my seat as I turned to give her the dirtiest look. Sean just laughed and looked at me while smiling his cheeks were a bit pink but other than that he didn't seem fazed by the comment.

"And how would you know Patricia?" He questioned looking in the mirror to Patricia.

"Well we shared a room first year of university and I gotta say, those walls are not sound proof" she replied with a smirk on her face.

I sat there with my mouth wide open and Sean laughed again.

As I was turning to deny what she said we pulled into a parking lot at the back of the building and she was the first to get out of the car.

All of the conversation was forgotten when Sean came around to my door and opened it for me. Taking my hand and helping me step out.

This must be where the team parks, I think looking at all the expensive cars around us.
Especially Sean's, he had a different car than the one I was in last time.

This one was a white BMW with tinted windows. It was really nice.

Patricia was standing next to me and Sean got a bag from the trunk and came around to meet us on the other side of the car.

He grabbed my hand and smiled then we headed to a door on the side of the building.

"We can go through here, but I have to go to the change room and get ready for the game. You guys just have to take the stairs up to the arena seats" he told us as we walked through the door.

He looked at me. "Okay that's fine. Thanks for the ride here" I replied and smiled at him.

"No it was not a problem. I hope you guys enjoy the game. By the way our night isn't over." He told me.

"What do you mean?" I was really confused.

"We're going out to celebrate our win after the game and you guys are coming with us" he answered and smiled at us.

"Cocky much" Patricia said under her breathe.

"Very" he replied turning his attention to her while smirking.

She just stared at him a little stunned.

I was looking at him in a daze for a few seconds. I low key love his confidence.

"So you want us to go out with you and the rest of your team" I asked, just making sure.

"Yeah, well most of them" he answered looking back at me.

"Okay we'll come" I told him and I looked over to Patricia who shook her head too.

"Good cause I was going to make you come if you didn't" he smirked at me and again I couldn't help but stare.