Taking Out Tha Trash

Start from the beginning

"Cameron!" I seen Dhyrah & Kyauna storming towards me.

I let go of Khyros hand, not even remembering how we became intertwined.

"Wassgood?" I asked.

"I know you did not just get out his car!" Dhyrah snapped in a whisper.

"He gave me a ride," I shrugged.

"Tuh, He is the biggest thot in this school, you're making us look bad" Kyauna cut in.

"Uh hello, am I not standing here?" Khyro added his two cents.

"Shut up nobody was talking to ya little dick havin ass." Dhyrah snapped.

"Really? you wasn't sayin that when you was on it" He snapped back.

"Whoa" I said, trying to hide my laughter.

"Boy I'll have somebody do you!"

"Yea, you aint gone say shit when I get my sister to fuck you up!" Khyro laughed, looking like he was taking this all for a joke.

"Get yo squidward lookin ass sister! I'll make her bend down and kiss my pinky toe you slut!" Dhyrah snapped then stormed away.

"Man, this bitch just blew my high" He said, shaking his head.

I laughed.

"Mine too."

Kyauna mugged me and walked away "Like I give a fuck" I said rolling, my eyes.

"Come on" Khyro grabbed my hand again.

___________

Kyauna's POV

Cameron always thinkin shit cute! She ain't gone be sayin nothing when she become a victom of Khyro's nasty ass game that he does "For fun"

"Dhyrah, Cammy just lowkey clowned you fa'real" I said as I catched up with her.

"Man fuck Cameron! She wanna be stupid, following Khyro around because he told her she was cute then let her.

But I swear on my moms grave ima get somebody to beat tha shit outta him! He always talking". I laughed. "Calm down, Its aight" I said as we made our way to our lockers.

"Its a shame that we all been friends for years. Now Cameron wanna turn on us cus a popular nigga wanna eat her coochie" Dyhrah said opening her locker.

I rolled my eyes. My locker was two down from hers.

"You..Didn't catch feelings for Khyro during those 3 weeks huh?" I asked. I was curious.

She froze and looked at me. "Hell no," I laughed.

"Just askin, you seem pretty upset over the thought of Cameron & Khyro" I shrugged.

"Uh no, watch when he's finished with her, he gonna be after you trust. Ain't nobody stupid" She said.

Like hell he is!

I grabbed my social studies binder outta my locker, and a couple of pencils.

"Typical" I said shutting my locker and walking away.
_____________

Dhyrah's POV

Khyro ah pussy P.U.S.S.Y. There, I spelled it for you.

He gone try and get me salty, nigga wish he could, I will have somebody on dat ass in 2.1 seconds if I need to.

And Cameron just dumb D.U.M.B, spelled that too.

When she get fucked and recorded, then she gone know how I feel.

Stupid silly ass chicks drunk off something to think they different from all these other hoes niggas just wanna fuck and duck.

I swear people just be gettin me ready to wild' out.

I grabbed the rest of my stuff and shut my locker then made my way to first period. Usually me an Cameron sit together but today? Oh no sit by Khyro witcha thirsty ass. I shook my head at her stupidness. Me and her been best friends since 6th grade we been in this shit fo tha long while. But how she played be today for a nigga just made me lose all respect for her.

I walked in the class and her and Khyro desk was next to each other's. I walked by and said something low enough, that she could hear me.

"Typical" I sat in a seat behind her, next to this dude named Ty'rell.

I heard her laugh. Then she whispered something to Khyro. He looked back at me then laughed, then he turned back around. Ima show girl what's funny when I pop her in the mouth.

Trust. The moment that bitch steps outta line is the moment shit gets real
________