Standing Under the Mistletoe (ahem, i mean holly)

Sorry I've been so inactive, guys. Obviously, being this close to Christmas it's hard to post so here's a . quick Christmas special one shot I will whipped out of my butt for you. 😘                           M E R R Y        C H R I S T M A S!!!!!

Being the festive season, I honestly wasn't sure how to react. I had only been an actual member of FairyTail for a little while, and all though everyone was so nice and friendly, making me feel like I was one of them, there was still something off. All Christmas's were hard for me because as a child with my family I never got a fabulous Christmas. Even when my dragons took me in, I never had great Christmas. Although, being with my dragons made me feel special. I open my curtains with a sigh and stare out at magnolia. It was absolutely beautiful on a winter, a Christmas morning. I threw on my outfit, a shirt red skirt with a white fluffy rim and a plain white singlet. I added a red jacket and put on some red boots with a white fluffy tip with white fluff balls attached to red string on them. Lastly, I added a red and white bow to my hair and made my way to the guild. As usual, the guild was bustling with noice, just a tad louder for the Christmas morning. I sat at the bar where Mira-Jane placed a big chocolate milkshake with Christmas cake in front of me.

"Why thank you Mira!" I excitedly said.

"No problem! You should thank Erza for the cake, she went a long way to get it! Every year she goes on the search for a Christmas cake for the guild." Mira told me.

"I will!" I tasted my cake and moaned in delight at the beautiful rich taste. I glanced around for Erza and noticed her standing by the guild entrance. I placed my cake in the small box I asked Mira for and glided over to her.
"Erza, thanks for going out and getting a guild Christmas cake, it is absolutely Devine!" I squealed in delight.

"Oh, thank you, Ashley. Perhaps next year you would like to come with me?" I raised an eyebrow.

"That would be fantastic, although I'm not as good as choosing flavors!" She laughed and said bye as she went to talk to Master. I smiled and took a step forward when another voice stopped me.

"Ash, hey!" Natsu's boisterous voice called. My smile grew wider and I turned to him.

"Hello Natsu!"

"I just wanted to tell you where you're standing." He said. I frowned.

"In a door way?" I asked.

"No. Under Mistletoe." Natsu leaned forward and placed his lips on mine. Despite my confusion, surprise and delight, I managed to place my hand on his chest. Our lips moved together and I could feel the heat from his magic through our lips. When he broke apart, I stood there with my eyes closed and my lips parted. I was still shocked and I blinked rapidly and looked up. I couched and clutched my cake box for dear life.

"It's uh, it's Holly. Not Mistletoe." I said awkwardly. Why would I say that? What was the point?

"Oh. Well, same thing!" He said and wondered off, calling for Happy. I turned to the guild and cringed. Mira, Erza and Lucy were all fangirlimg at the bar from what they just witnessed. I couldn't believe what happened.

I kissed Natsu.

HEY GUYS, don't forget that this is a oneshot, meaning it doesn't happen in the actual soryline!!!! Sorry but, they're not ready yet. Thanks for reading!!!! Love, KJ!

😘