I remember FairyTail

Ashley was now 16. Her and Lucy lost each other around her 13th birthday. Her father had found out she was sneaking out for her and Ashley hadn't seen her since. She was walking through Magnolia when her eye caught a large guild hall sitting high and proud in the middle of the city. Ashley smiled. It was FairyTail.

"I remember FairyTail." She mumbled.

"You used to talk all about it when you were little." Little frost said. She had the ability to turn into a smaller dragon version of herself and so Ashley could have Frost with her a lot of the time. This means she could use her Ice Dragon magic without having to summon an enormous creature and use up her magic power.

"Keep it down. I don't want people thinking I have a talking jacket!" Ashley scolded.

"You're the one talking to yourself." Frost giggled.

Ashley groaned and walked toward the guild. Maybe she could join. What would she say? How would they react to her magic? Caught up in her thoughts, she didn't realise that she smacked straight into someone, falling on the ground.

"Om my gosh, I am so sorry!" Ashley said, standing up and offering a hand to the white haired girl. She took it and smiled at her.

"It's okay. I wasn't looking where I was going anyway. I'm Mira-Jane." She smiled.

"I'm Ashley."

"So where you heading? You look a little lost so maybe I could help."

"I'm heading to FairyTail. I was hoping to join."

"That's great!" She exclaimed. "I just happen to be an S-class wizard at FairyTail! C'mon! Well get you all signed up!" Mira-Jane grabbed her hand and started running to the guild hall. They made it to the hall and Mira ran in calling the master.

"Master! We have a new member!" She said excitedly.

"Hmm. You look pretty strong. What's your name dear?" A small man looked up at her, smiling.

"Ashley Hart."

"What magic do you use?"

"I have a little bit of requip knight magic but I am also-"

"She's a dragon guardian!" Frost said, flying out of her jacket.

"Frost!" Ashley yelled, surprised.

"A Dragon Guardian?" The master and Mira said bewildered.

"We have Dragon Slayers but I've never even heard of a dragon guardian." Master said.

"It's my job to protect dragons. I can summon dragons to fight by my side. To be allied with a dragon they have to approach you first. I have 6 dragons currently. This is Frost. She is the Ice Dragon. She is usually bigger it's just we like to be together as she's been with me since I was three so we made her smaller.

"When I summon a dragon, I possess their magic. Sort of like dragon slaying magic. I usually can't use dragon magic when I haven't summoned them but in some cases I can use certain types of dragon magic without summoning magic. I can use heating magic and healing magic without summoning the specific dragons." Ashley explained.

"Wow." They said together. She giggled.

"Where do you want your guild mark and what colour?" Mira said excitedly.

"Wait, so i can join?"

"Absolutely dear. By the way, you will meet our strongest team soon. They are just gone on a job at the moment. I have a feeling they will all love you." Master walked away and left her with a giddy Mira.

"Here and in light purple." She pointed to her abs just above her belly button on the left side. Mira marked her and she smiled.

I was a part of the guild I wanted to be in since forever.