The strange dragon slayer

Ashley POV

As usual, Natsu didn't listen to a word he was told and ended up following me. I knew exactly where he was, I just refused to acknowledge the fact that he was there. I felt like his gaze would bore holes into my skull. I turned a corner and saw the house Texh was leading me to.

"Lets do this, Natsu." I said casually, walking towards the door.

"Wha- how did you know I was there?" He asked, walking beside me. His arm grazed mine and I shivered.

"I'm kinda like a dragon slayer. I have the same abilities, not only could I hear you but I could smell you." I glanced up at him. He was awfully tall. Or i was just awfully short... I never noticed but he had sharp teeth like a dragon. His eyes kinda looked like a dragon too. Not to mention his smile made everyone feel happy.

"Why are you staring at me?" He asked after he knocked on the door. I gasped, looking away from him, blushing.

"You kinda have the features of a dragon." I mumbled, straightening my jacket.

"You think it's weird?"

"I think it's cute." The door opened traveling an old looking man with gray hair. "Hi. My name is Ashley. I heard that you were trained by a dragon and know alot about acnologia. We were wondering-" the man slammed the door in my face. I tilted my head to Texh who just shrugged. I knocked on the door again and he opened it.

"Hi Sir. We were-" he slammed it again.

"Let us in you damn hag!" Natsu screamed. I hit him across the street and knocked again.

"Sir-" he went to slam it my I caught it with hand and pushed my way inside with remarkable strength. Natsu came up behind me. I lifted my head and saw a black cloak exit a window. "Natsu stay here and ask about the dragon!" I bolted out of the door, following the black cloak. The person launched on top of a roof and I requiped into frost dragon armor and used the attached wings to fly next to the person. I landed on the roof in front of them and they stopped.

"Who are you?" I couldn't make out their face as it was covered by a black cloak. The person didn't reply. I threw my hand forward. "Star Dragon Blast!" A sheet of gold struck the person and their hood came down. I saw black hair and a black eye. My eyes widened. A black sheet of magic just like my gold one came at me. I tried to dodge but it hit me. I fell and the world seemed to slow down. My eye sight blended and mashed colors together until I looked at the black haired person. But instead of the wizard there was a large blue and red dragon. It seemed to be a mixture of Igneel and Frost. My eyes widened and I fell back.

"I can't believe you thought we loved you." The voice of the dragon was scratchy and sounded like death itself.

"What?" I mumbled.

"Evil spawn, you are." The dragon roared and the mixed ice and fire attack hit me, sending me back. This was like my worst fear.

"No!" I screamed. Then there was nothing. No person with black hair and black eyes and no dragon. I started panting and fell to my knees.

Who the hell was that?