Reunion

"Error!" Ink hugs Error tightly with a big smile as he hugs back and smiles. They cry in happiness and joy as they hug. ""Heh heh, I missed you too Ink.... I missed you too...."He pulls away and look at him as holding his shoulders. "But thank god we found you..... Are you alright? What did he do to you?"

"Yes I'm fine... He didn't hurt me or anything. X just heal me and junk."

"LET ME GO YOU-YOU-YOU REPLICAS!" X was in a bone cage trying to get out of it. Struggling and pissed off, he had lost and had been removed of his newly gain powers. As well as losing his chance to create his AU and his Inky. Due to the core explosion, he loss his old, original abilities realistically. He was swift and clever but couldn't summon things or anything. He needed support and help in order to restore it. As well as losing his powers, he lost his sanity so he became insane and crazy. "Oh shut it." Reaper banged his scythe on the cage to keep him quiet. Geno was by his side and had a arm around his waist by the reaper. "LEAVE ME ALONE YOU CLOD!"

"Well at least I have someone and didn't force them into a relationship." X stops trying to break the bones and sits there quietly and looks down emotionlessly.

"That's what I thought you little maniac."

"Uh, you kinda did -"

"Shushie shush." Pulling him into a kiss, the other blushes madly but kisses back. Everyone smiles at the kissing couple. "I ship it." Sci comments while standing next to Fell.

"Well I ship us."

"Wh-" The skelely kisses his lover with passion and his lover kisses back while blushing.

"You know what Ink?"

"What?"

"Screw it." Kissing him like a badass, Ink blushes but kisses back. Blueberry was the only one without a mate and leaving X heartbroken. "This isn't fair......" He turns away from them and sighs. "How come I can't have a happy ending....." The 3 pairs stop kissing and smiles. Error turns his direction to the mad scientist and walks up to his cage. "Time to finish you once and for all." Readying his strings, he was about to launched them at his until Ink gets in the way. "Stop! Don't hurt him.... erm.... Anymore. He's just misunderstood."

"How? He literally kidnapped you, tested on you, try to take your powers and make you his." Geno steps next to the creator for back up.

"It isn't his fault. He lost his AU due to the core explosion and was able to teleport out of there so he'll survive."

"And he had minor damages that came to him so he lost his powers and insanity."

"He was outcasted somewhere until he met Sci and continued to live." Error sighs and looks at the duo.

"He really didn't mean any of this Error. Trust me." Looking at X, he saw the sadness, regret, pain and hurt in his eyes. The destroyer nods and puts his hands in his jacket. "So what will we do with him?"

"Put him somewhere until he's sane again and I have an idea."