Finding out

"Damnit!" Error slams his hand on the table while the others tense up. "How could we lose him! He was our only chance to find Ink!"

"Error you need to calm down.  We track him with Sparrow, remember." Error was enraged but calmed down a bit.

"But now it'll take longer to find him! We don't know what that guy is going to do with him! He could be torturing him or -" Fresh slaps him and everyone froze.

"Calm your frizzle dizzle butt down. We're going to find him, so go on a walk to clear your head. And once you get rid of those nasty error signs, come back here. Ok?" Error was shocked and wanted to kill him but he was right.

"O-Ok...... j-just don't do that a-again."

"Whatever dude." He makes a portal and pushes the destroyer through it. He sighs and looks back at everyone else. "Does anyone else need a walk?" They shake their heads and get to work. While the skeleton of destruction was in an AU he couldn't see due to the error signs. He sighs and sits down as he grumble things. "Hello Error~" Oh no, he knew that voice anywhere.

"Hello Doc. Rape, how are you?" His voice was bitter and really didn't want him right now.

"What are you doing here~"

"None of your business."

"Oh really~ I hope you know that due to your error signs, you can't see. And that you're in underlust, so I suppose if I were you, I would talk." Lust was right, and he didn't want to get rape. He sighs.

"I guess you're right..... I was blowing off some steam."

"Blow off some steam ey~"

"No, not in that type of way!" Sighing again, the other skeleton just looks at him and only 1 error sign from each eye disappeared.

"Let me guess, love life."

"How did you.....?"

"Easy, when people are alone and are just pondering, it's usually about love life. And since it seems you are in love, it seems very..... explosive."

"..... U-Um...."

"So who's the skeleton? Is it Ink? It is, isn't it?" Lust sits next to him and looks at him. Few more error signs had disappeared.

"Y-Yes..... I-I......"

"You lost him?"

"Y-Yeah.... some creep took him and now me and some others are looking for him." He nods. "We had a chance at catching the culprit, getting Ink back and ending this but instead........."

"But instead he got away and Ink seems further away now." Error was shocked at the lustful skeleton.

"Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you here? Why are you talking to me? Why didn't you fuck me when you have the chance?"

"Cause 1, I'm not always a lustful savage. 2, you seem in pain and I didn't want to bring you lower. 3, eh, what can I say? I'm lazy and it's my break. Plus, I want to get away from civilization too ya know." There was 1 more error sign in each eye.

"Well then thank you."

"You're welcome." They smile, all the signs were gone now.

"And your glitchy signs are gone." Error notices and sighs with relief.

"But also cause you were blind and I didn't want you to miss it." Error frown as Lust winks jokingly and chuckles. The destroyer chuckles too and playfully punches the other skelely. "Well looks like it's time for me to get back. See ya Lust."

"See ya Error."

"Next time I'll just come to you for love life advice."

"Ok." He gets up as a portal was made and the black skeleton goes through.

                            .............
----------------------------------------------
Coming out of the portal, he notices that everyone was in the kitchen. "Heya Fresh and sorry." Saying as he walks into the kitchen.

"It's ok my radical bro, now that you're chilled out now we can find Ink."

"Right but did you know what AU you put me in when you pushed me into the portal?"

"Nope."

"..... Well then....."

"What is it?"

"Nothing. Hey, where's Sci?"

"He's in his lab."

"Ok." Sci was there looking around and trying to find out what that goo was. He  notices his assistant that was using a science tool to examine and extract something. "Heya assistant, how are you?"

"Great actually!" He looks at Sci with a big wicked smile. "I just need to finish something I was working on." He turns back to his experiment. The scientist felt something off, like he recognized that smile. He shakes it off but looks at what his assistant is working on. It was some substance in a jar. It look similar like the goo he was working with. Focusing back on his work, he goes back to examining and analyzing the goo.

30 min later
----------------
After a while, he was about to identify it, it was like Ink's ink from his paintbrush but gooy and more defensive/weaponized. At this point, Sci was going to tell the others but sees his assistant. He was playing around with the substance he had. It was deemed similar to the goo he had. When the assistant left for a snack, he grabbed and hand full and examines it.

30 mins later
------------------
He had came back and continues his work as his friend looked at his goo. Gasping, he couldn't believe it, he couldn't believe that this was the exact same goop but more advanced, complex and enhanced. "It can be..."

"It can be what?"

"O-Oh nothing, I was just looking at something a-and was surprised by its properties....."

"Ok then." Sci gets up and leaves. It was him. It was the one who stole the DNA sample. Who tricked them and lead them off path. The one who took Ink. Once in the kitchen with everyone else, he was quiet.

"What's wrong Sci?"

"Nothing Fell, it's just that I found out who took Ink." Everyone froze and looked at him.

"You serious? Tell us."

"It was him.... it was my assistant..... it was X."