What?!

"I cannot because they think that I kidnapped you."

"What?!?"

"Yes Ink bu-"

"They think you what?! You kidnap me! But you didn't and would never do that!"

"I know but -"

"We need to go back there and tell them that -"

No!" X stomps the ground and Ink was scared. "We can't and I won't let you! They'll kill me if you are there or not and I'm not going there!" The scientist was breathing heavily as tears start to flow. "I-I can't lose you.... I-I can't lose you like I did when I lost everything...."

"X-X.... i-it's ok..." The creator comforts the skelely and hugs him. "What happened? What do you mean when you lost everything?" He embraces the hug without hesitation.

"I-I had an AU until you lost it..... It was destroyed due to the core explosion. I was there, I tried to teleport away so I could protect Papyrus but when I did, I ended up somewhere else. I was damaged greatly and fell unconscious..... But when I gain consciousness, I felt weak and remembered everything. I ran around trying to find anyone from my home. I kept going until I couldn't and saw something orange. I walked to it and...... and......."

"And what?" X's voice cracks.

"A-And I picked it up.... it w-was a piece of Papyrus's s-scarf that was burned. He was just a bag of baby bones......."

"Oh my.... I'm sorry X... I'm so sorry X....." He was still crying on and hugging Ink. "W-Well it'll be ok." Looking at the creator, he smiles warmly until he realizes something and his smile turns insane. He stops hugging him and turns around. "H-How could I be so blind! Why didn't I do this from the start! I could of fix everything and be happy!" The skeleton of creation was worried and kinda scared, while the other laughs insanely.

"U-Um X? A-Are you a-alright?" He turns to Ink with an insane look.

"Of course! I'm fine, I have you! Let's go! It's time to fix everything before it's too late!" Grabbing his wrist, X guides him to the lab then to the deep lab. It was a bit messy and had lots of things out. Looking around, Ink see the ghost and gasps as the ghost looks up. "Geno?!"

"Yes yes... I have been keeping him here for experimentation! He has been...... rather interesting.... I hope we can continue my work one day!"

"X! Why?! He's a ghost?!? Let him be!"

"No! He's mine and time to for my happy ending! Also, sorry for lying to you, I had your art tools so I can experiment on them too." He stops dragging Ink and was at the same machine that was used to evaluate him. "This machine has more abilities that you know. And with your soul's power and energy, I can recreate my AU and we can live happily!" Tugging away from his grip, the creator was frighten but didn't expect any of this. "Ink? What's wrong?" Facing him, he was crazy and insane.

"X no, I can help you if you just -"

"No time Inky, we have some unwanted guests...." Without another word, he shoves the creator in and locks it. He starts the machine as loud footsteps get louder. "Hello, but I'm sorry this has to be this way..... But I have no other choice." He turns around to face Error, Reaper, Fresh and the rest. "This is going to be fun. =) "