Lab

"My name is -"

Ring! Ring!

"....... Um, excuse me for a bit Ink... I'm -"

"It's ok, go a-head." Ink winks playfully and laughs as the other leaves.  He takes this opportunity to look around, he couldn't move his body but feels something that was keeping him in place. He looks down to see himself strapped and buckled to a table that was standing upwards. "So that's how he kept me up and fed me." Ink looks around to see where he is. It was a black room with a door 10 ft away from him, a hanging ceiling light above him and a small table in the right corner of the door. There was also a rollingchair where he believed the other skeleton was siting in. He also notices a clipboard on the table, it was too far to read but had symbols, marks, numbers, words, bolded words and..... a heart?! "That's strange..... why is there a heart on it? I just he loves science or helping others..."

"Hey in I'm back."

"Hey."

"Ok, so let's get back on course." The black skeleton grabs the clipboard and starts questioning Ink, who was answering to them.

2 hrs later
-------------------
He yawns as Ink yawns, smiling after hanging with him, the other skelely says "Welp Ink, in going to go to bed so goodnight."

"Goodnight..... ummm what was your name?

"Oh, I'll tell you later and if you need anything then just holler." Ink nods as his doctor left the room.

Later...
-------------
The dark skeleton wakes up and puts on his "lab" clothes. He goes out to check on Ink, who was still sleeping. "So we'll move on to checks up in the lab if Ink is able to move." He thought as he walks away to his lab. Turning on the light, he sighs and goes in. It was big and had lots of lab equipment, he sits down and start making more medicine for Ink.

30 mins later
------------------
He had finished and placed it in some test tubes, some of the meds were different. They had different effects, color, tastes and more but they still were useful. "Time to check on Ink." He leaves the lab as he cleans up and turns off the lights. He walks to check on the creator that was awake. "Hello Ink. Ready for your new meds?"

"Hey and sure!" Ink perks up and smiles at the other. "This'll definitely work!" He thought as he left and comes back with a light purple liquid in a test tube. "Here we go." He pours it down Ink's mouth as Ink drinks it. After that, he wiped the extra away and leaves. "Wow! That liquid tasted like.... grapes! I feel like my body is becoming lighter.....like I was numb.....but I also feel something new.... It's probably a effect from the medicine." He looks down at his left hand and tries to move it. It didn't move at first but soon it starts to move. "Hey! I did it!"

"You did what Ink?" The other comes in and notices Ink's hand moving. He gasps in amazement and comes closer. "The numbness must be going away!"
The skelely smiles as Ink looks at him confused.

"Numbness?"

"O-Oh I meant that your body is starting to loosen up!" He laughs nervously and scratches the back of his head. "Ok, so do you feel like you can walk?"

"I think so."

"Ok then, I'll just unstrap and unbuckle you from the table." The creator nods as the other undo's him from the table. He fell on him and they were on the floor, face to face and..... kissing?! Ink and the other skeleton was blushing, the creator was blushing rainbow as the other blushes bright orange. Ink was still not able to move completely so he couldn't get off of him and the other was... enjoying it?! The rainbow-faced skeleton blushes even more and pulls back with all of his strength. "I-I'm s-so s-sorry! I-I m-must be c-crushing y-you!" The sans just smiles

"It's ok, Rainbow~" His face becomes more rainbow after being called that as he hears laughter. "Or should I say Rainbow pants~" As Rainbow pants become a blushing mess, the scientist moves him and gets up. "To the lab!"

========================
Hey and 1, sorry for not updating. 2, I just loved that pic up top! 3, I update soon! So love ya!❤️😎😜😄