Where's Ink?

"And anyway, who would he have gone to for help? He's got no friends." Fresh chuckled. "Little Inky is out of commission, and that was the only person Error knew. It's not like he tromps around the multiverse making new buddies all the time."

"Oh, hiya bro!" Fresh called, noticing Error approaching. The guardian's fist was clenched. "You seem mad."

"Where did you put Ink?!"

"What?"

"I said, WHERE IS INK!!"

"I don't know?! Honestly bro!"

"What?! Your lying!" Error takes a step forward and point a accusing finger at Fresh. Fresh steps back and as his hands in front of his chest.

"No I'm being completely diggly darn honest with you! A-And if you don't believe me then ask my training bros!"

"Fine but I'll kill you if you do!"

"That depends on the fight."

"Shut up!"

"Ok." Fresh takes out a blindfold.

"No, your not putting that on me!"

"Sorry Dude, it totally needed because it a diggly darn secret hideout." Error groans and agrees as Fresh puts the blindfold on. "If you try anything Fresh then your dead!"

"I know bro."

15 mins later
-----------------
They reached Fresh's secret hideout and Fresh took off the blindfold. "Ok so play it mello or they'll go hog wild on us."

"Sure, whatever but I can easily beat them."

"Alright but wait here for a minute my radical broski." Error nods and Fresh goes in to see his training mates: Fell and Greaser. "Hey my brothers from another motha!"

"Wait, you won?! I thought that he would of shatter you?!"

"No but I have a quiz for ya! Are you wiggly diggly prepared?!"

"For what?"

"This!" Fresh turns to the door and has jass hands as Error walks. Fell and Greaser was alert and about to attack.

"Cool it Goldie and Greasemonkey, I'm not here to harm you unless you have Ink."

"Fresh, what were you thinking bring Glitch master here!" Fell yells at him while pointing at Error

"Don't worry, I blindfolded him on the way here and I needed to prove that I don't have Ink."

"What'ch talk'n about?" Greaser asks

"That someone, took Ink so I'll say this again, WHERE'S INK?!"

"Well Glitch master, we don't have him and even if we did, we would have revealed him to ya!" Fell grabs his mustard and drinks it.

"Ok then, who does?"

"I don't know bro but how about we go search for him."

"What? No, I'm not gonna going to search with Glitch master, you 90 freak and Greaseball!"

"Fell, you realize that I'm the radical boss, your my radical friend and I could maybe ask Error to use his strings..." Fell spits out his mustard as his eyes widen and wipes it away. He growls and sighs as he looks away with his hands folded. "Also, whoever got Ink is planning something dude! It might endanger him and the whole multiverse! That would be very un-radical."

"Fine but you better not attack my AU Error."

"Ok but let's go get some help."

"Where?"

"Easy Greaser, to my training mates and other but we'll talk about it later."

"So who are they my rad bro?"

"Reaper and Geno but he passed away...."

"......"

"Are you serious, wow, this is must be hard for reap..... I'm so sorry..."

"Yeah, me too."

"Yeah but let's go."

"Ok let's go to Reapertale." Fresh teleports the 4 to Reapertale where Reaper was sitting down at an edge of an pond looking down with eyes of despair. "Hey Reaper, I need your help."

========================
Yay! My first chapter of this spinoff! Hooray! I'll be updating soon, so love ya!😎❤️😄😜