Tracks

Error wakes up as seeing the rest sleeping. He remembers what had happened and what they were doing. "I should probably wake them up.... No, I want do something first." The destroyer gets up quietly and teleports to Outertale. He was in an area where no one visits as he sits down. "The stars seem so beautiful...."

"They are." He jumps and turns around to see Sci's assistant.

"O-Oh, you must be Sci's assistant. I never got to meet you formally so hi, I'm Error." Error holds out his hand for him to shake it.

"Hello Error." He shakes his hand.

"So..... How do you do?"

"Good actually."

"Cool, so how do you know Sci?"

"I met him one day when I was.............. exploring...."

"Exploring?"

"Don't ask, I'll rather not get into details but he and I started to bond. Then afterwards he asked me to be his assistant and I accepted."

"That bond must be strong."

"Yeah, it was..."

"Cool, so why are you helping us?"

"Cause I can and I want to. And I don't want to be feeling guilty of not helping. I wouldn't want to wish this on anyone."

"Heh, thanks."

"You're welcome."

"I have to go now, bye." He leaves swiftly. "This guy seems suspicious..... Why was he in a rush? I wonder. I'll have to keep an eye out for him..." Error sighs and sits down as he looks at the stars. "Where are you Ink? I miss you..... don't worry, we'll find Ink." He goes back to the lab to see everyone but the assistant having breakfast. Surprisingly, they invited Blueberry over to cook them some food and help them out. "Woah, what's Blueberry doing here?"

"Cooking breakfast." Sci answers as he scribbles down things and eating.

"Yep, and it is delicious." Reaper comments while stuffing a taco down his mouth.

"Thank you Reaper! I, the magnificent Sans will always be at your service of cooking!" He boasted as stars forms in his eyes.

"Oh lordy..." Fell was face palming.

"Yep." Sans was just drinking his regular ketchup as he nods towards Fell and Greaser was agreeing too.

"So as your friend, I made you some breakfast too Error! Muhehehehehe!" Blueberry hands Error a plate with a smile.

"Thanks Blue."

"You're welcome!" The innocent sweet skeleton dashes away. The destroyer sits down and digs in. "So Sci, where's your assistant?"

"Oh him, he's probably in the lab or exploring AUs."

"That makes since."

"Why did you as-" A explosion and screaming was heard from the direction from where Blueberry dashed off to.

"What was that?!" Reaper puts down his taco and runs to the area where it happened, as well as everyone else. When the group gets there, they see a messy room and 2 skeletons covered with ash. "........" It was Blueberry and Sci's assistant, then the assistant laughs maniacally. "That was amazing! And in the end it mixed perfectly!" He geeking out about it then jot down notes and junk as he leaves. Blueberry on the other hand, was paralyzed by the explosion. Error rush by his side as Fresh dusts him off. "Woah, my diddly darn bro, what happened!"

"Blue are you alright?" The sweet innocent skeleton didn't respond but nods then clings onto Error. He was petrified, so his grin was strong. "T-The colors...... t-the light...."

"I think you assistant Sci, just broke Blueberry."

"Noted Reaper.... I wonder what he did?"

"Probably had a rave party." Everyone, even little Blue, looked at Greaser like he was crazy. "What?! I was just sayin....." He puts his hands in his pocket and looks down.

"Well, there is only one way to find out." Error starts marching towards the direction the scientist had skipped too.

5 mins later
----------------
The group had found the assistant, who was trying to mixing two substances together. As he pours it, he was startled by yelling. "What happened with you and Blueberry!" He yelps as he looks back but the substances slip and combine to explode. The scientist fell off his chair and scrambles to his feet. "Oops, my bad."

"Nut job." Fell slaps the back of the destroyer's head. Sci goes to his assistant, who was frantically looking at the desk for something. "Where is it?! Where is it?! I left it here?!" He searches until her finds a orange rag. "Ha ha, there it is. Oh thank god!" He hugs the rag then gets up as putting it in his pocket from sight. "Heh heh, so what do you want since you interrupted my experiment...."

"Um... Sorry dude, I just -"

"No no, it's fine."

"Yep, this guy is insane. If getting exploded in the face 2 times is fine then I don't know what is."

"Still sorry but what happened with you and Blueberry that caused him to be petrified?" Error shows him the once bubbly skeleton that was still scared, tightly clinging onto the destroyer's jacket.

"Oh, an experiment but let me help you with him." He leaves then comes back with something in his fist. He throws dust at Blue's face then snaps his fingers. Blueberry blinks then stops hanging onto the dark skeleton's jacket and wasn't scared anymore. "Uhhhhhh, what did you just do?"

"Wake him from fear."

".........."

"Either way, I was trying a new experiment that involved -"

Ding Dong!

The bell ringed and Sci rushed to get it as for the others, was confused but the mad scientist. "Hello Sparrow! Come in!" Sci comes back with a skeleton that looked like a hunter.

"Sup."

"Everybody, this is Sparrow, AKtale sans." (New AU I made, explain later)

"Hi, so you guys needed a tracker." Error nods. "Good, cause I'm the right guy."

"Right this way please, the DNA sample is this way." Sparrows follows until they reached the area. The scientist leaves then yells. "Sci!" Fell rushed through them and goes to his love as the rest followed. When they arrived, they see a crying Sci that was looking around frantically. "I-It's gone! I-It's gone!" His lover goes to his side and hugs him to calm him down.

"Shhhhh!! It's ok Sci, it's ok!" The scientist calms down and wipes his tears. "Now tell me what's wrong."

"T-The DNA, I-it's gone!"

========================
Hello! And let's get on with the explanation! AKtale is an AU I've made as I said earlier. AK stands for Animal Kingdom, also they aren't animals in this. In that AU, sans is a hunter and tracker. I'll show you what he looks like in my AU guide after I do the showcase of Understack. So bye and love ya!😜😎❤️😄