Experiments...

"Oh, ok! It's time for the last test!" He moves the curtain out of the way to find a strange machine. Ink was confused but worried when he saw it. "What does it do?"

"It.... scans your soul and makes sure your magic levels are good."

"Ok..."

"All you have to do is go inside it and get you strapped in then I got it from there. Alright?"

"A-Alright...."

"Don't worry Ink,you have me to help you. I took care of you didn't I?" The creator nods. "You trust me don't you?"
He nods again. "Then you have nothing to fear! Because I'm here!"

"Alrighty, I trust you and I'll do it."

"Excellent!" The dark skeleton takes Ink's hand and guides him to the machine. Inserting a code, Ink sees first half the code: 9-8-1

The machine opens up through the middle and shows a table with straps on it. "Ready?" The scientist has a comforting and supporting smile on his face for Ink. The light skeleton was scared but puts a confidence smiles on.

"... Yes! I'm ready." The dark skeleton smiles back.

"Ok, let's get you strapped in."

2 mins later
---------------
Ink was strapped in, as well as ready to finish this test. The other smiles and inserts the same code to close the machine. Ink was in darkness again, the only light there was from where the doors open. "Don't worry Ink! You'll be fine and I'm right here if you need anything. I put a camera in the machine so I can see you. As well as a microphone so I can talk to you. I can stop the machine at anytime so relax. Take a breath if needed." The creator nods and takes a breath. "It'll be ok Ink, you're in good hands. He helped you see, walk and talk again! Why should you be worried? Just relax and deep breath. You're going to be fine and after that you'll see Error again. Yep, just focus on Error...." Ink takes a deep breath then closes his eyes.

"Ink are you ready?" He nods and waits for his friend to start the test. On the other side, the dark skeleton nods and presses a button. Then her turns a knob and looks at the machine. "It's working!" The scientist gasps in joy and amazement. It starts glowing, inside, Ink's soul appears and glows. The soul started giving off magic as the creator himself starts to glows and his aura let's off magic. As the scientist checks his stats and soul, he presses a button down. After a minute, he turns off the machine, causing Ink/his soul to stop glowing. His soul goes back in him as the doors open, to reveal the dark skeleton. He smiles. "Are you alright Ink?"

"Yep, it didn't hurt."

"Good! Now how about a snack or lunch?"

"Sure." The other unstraps him and leads him to a kitchen.

"What would you like?"

45 mins later
-------------------
They were each eating a sandwich of their choice. For the black skeleton had a simple yet complex sandwich but Ink had a multi-colored/flavored sandwich. After eating it, they have a conversation and talk. "Ok, so Ink. I have checked your soul's and stats."

"Cool, so are they good or bad?"

"They are.... different..... unique..."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, can I do a little 'experiment' ok you?"

"Sure, I see no reason why not." The scientist perks up and hugs Ink.

"Thank you!"

"Heh heh, you're welcome."

"Ok, we'll do this tomorrow, so how about we go to bed." He guides the creator to his room. "You can sleep with me." He blushes a bit as well as the other and he get in bed. The white skeleton faces the other way while the other turns of the lights. "Let me check on something and I'll be back."

"Ok -.... erm, what's your name?"

".... I-It's.... well.... It's-"

"It's ok if you don't want to tell, I understand."

"O-Oh, thanks... Be right back....." He leaves and Ink goes to sleep dreaming of being in Error's arms.

"Ink was on Error's back until he heard a voice. "Ink." He whips his head around to see nothing. "What's wrong Ink?" He turns his direction back to Error, who was later looking at him. "Nothing..."  The destroyer nods and continues walking. "Ink, we need to talk."  Whipping his head around again, he saw a figure but could t make it out of who it was. "Hello?" Everything around him disappears, even his mate. "Is anyone there?" He walks closer to where he saw the figure. "Ink, it's me. It's-" The figure stops as the dream starts to disappear. "Hello! Wait! What's going on?!" 

"Ink you're waking up! I need to tell you something!"

"What is it?!" Ink's vision starts to flicker from awake and asleep.

"Don't trust h-" The figure was cut short by the ground under his feet.

"Who?! Don't trust who?!"

"HIM!!" Then like that, he wakes up and the dream ends.

"Oh my gosh, who was that?! Why did he say that? Who was he? And who is him?!..." Ink panics until he heard a cheerful familiar voice.

"Ink! How are you? You hungry?" Turning his direction to him, he calms down.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..... I'm coming to eat."

"Are you sure, you seem very raddled." They laugh

"Y-Yep, I'm fine. Let's eat."

"Ok, but go get rid of all that swear and wash your face." He points to the bathroom and the creator nods with a smile on his face.

========================
My parents are infuriating, I could of updated this 5 days ago. Sorry.