A dark place

Flicking in the darkness was all that was happening. Ink kept flicking to consciousness and unconsciousness, he only saw darkness in both places. When he was conscious, he tries to move or open his eyes but it was no use. He still couldn't move but did feel 50% better than before. "What's happening..... why can't I see..... am I going to stay in eternal darkness forever..... I want to see Error, Reaper, Geno and Life. I want to live! I just want to see the light again!" Ink flickers back to consciousness and hears noises but still in darkness. He hears footsteps that we're getting closer and tries to move but fails. As he sits there blindly, he felt something being given into him and it was digested. A breath comes from him and he feels more relieve and better. "Ink, are you there?" An unfamiliar voice calls, Ink tries to respond but fails, the only thing he could do was move his lips that signed 'Yes'. "So you are there, you are doing much better than before.... Looks like we must move on to the medicine that'll increase your speed of healing!" The voice chants excitedly and runs off as Ink stays there unable to do anything. The voice comes back with something in his hand. "I need you to open your mouth to drink this, it'll help you a lot but all ask is for you to try." The creator was now able to nod and opens his mouth by enough to get the liquid in. "Great now hold still and swallow." He pours the clear liquid down as Ink drinks it. Some came down his mouth as he lets out a breath but it was more easy to do. The person that was there wipes the liquid away. "Good, I'll be back but this liquid will have a fast or slow effect. So be patient and wait. Ok?" He nods again at the voice and heard footsteps leave. "How was that? That didn't sound familiar but he seems nice. His medicine is really is helping me and effective..... I think...... I think.... I think it's going to heal me fast! I can feel it. I hope I can see again soon."

"Hey Ink, I was wondering if your ok in here and stuff." The voice asks as he heard footsteps stop near him. Ink nods and tries to speak again but the only thing that came out is "Th-Th-"

"Woah, woah, woah there, don't push the medicine. Are you trying to say thank you?" Nodding again, the voice smiles and answers

"Your welcome, I'm just trying to help you back to health." Ink was able to smile and smiles. "Looks like my medicine is having an fast effect on you. I think you'll be able to see and talk soon." Ink's smile got bigger and the voice chuckles. "I'll get you some food and juice, ok?" Nodding, the voice left and returns with a plate of apple juice and a basic meal. The basic meal had an apple, bread and steak. He sniffs the air, he licks his lips and tries to lean forward but was press back. "H-Hey, easy tiger, easy.... You must be very hungry, sorry but since you were out unconscious and kept slipping in and out of consciousness I couldn't feed ya. So open up."

"S-S-"

"I get it so don't push yourself, it takes time but also, in 30 mins I'll give ya your next dose." Ink nods and opens up as the voice gave him a bite of bread.

30 mins later
----------------
He ate all of his food and finished his drinks as well as nodding or shaking his head to answer questions. "Looks like for you medicine dose. Brb." Leaving and coming back, he gives Ink the dose. "Ok, I need to evaluate you later and I have to go check on something ok?"

"O-O-Ok." The voice's smile grew larger and left. The creator just laid there being patient as the medicine works it magic. "He said that I'll be able to see and talk soon! Soon I can see this person and thank him without trouble. And then I'll be able to see Error again!" He tries opening his eyes again but failed, he was surprised and wasn't giving up.

5 mins later
---------------
He stopped trying because he was tired and wanted to try to talk. "H-Hello?"

"Yes In- Oh my god, the medicine is getting through to you now! That's great, Ink can you try to talk?"

"S-Sure, I-I wish t-that I could see you."

"Excellent, now I am going to give a chewy medicine drop so can you eat it? I'll help with your eyes and sight."

"Ok." He eats the CMD and his eyes feel more relieved and light. "Feel better."

"Yes."

"Ok, I need you to try to open you eyes." Ink nods and tries for the final time and successes! Light poured in as well as a figure stands there with a hopeful smile and hands together. He blinks to adjust to the light and see not a person, instead a skeleton. "Hello Ink." The skeleton was black like Error (Sort if sounds offensive), had 1 regular skeleton eye like sans does and the other was mess up completely. The socket was a wobbly circle, the pupil was a red oval than a red circle and there was 3 dark blue lines coming down it that stopped at his nose. (not a ripoff) His clothes were completely random and crazy looking, it was a mix of a lab coat and a sans outfit?! "Y-You're -"

"Yeah I know, but I'm a Sans."

"Cool so what's your name?"

"My name is-"

========================
Dun dun dunnnnn! Yep I cliffhanger! So deal with it so love ya!😄😎❤️😜