Chapter 9

The next day, levi opened his eyes a bit and looked down, upon seeing his live retuen, his lips shifted in to a smile.

(Levi's POV)

"Eren" i called out, and rubbed a hand over Eren's soft brown hair. I was surpised to see a needle in it, it was uncomfortable and annoying, as I tried to pull it off, eren woke up. He smiled and rubbed his eyes, but then frowned as he saw me. "Don't ake it off...that's helping you" he said and places his hand on mine. "But it's itchy and uncomfortable" i said meekly. He liked my cheek and told me to bare it for awhile, I sighed and leaned back. "Where am i?" I asked "the vet. We found you and you were in pretty bad shape..what happened?" He asked. "...I don't want to talk about it.." i replied and closed my eyes, I felt him cuddle closer as the door opened.

"Hello" it was the girl that adopted eren, even coconut was with her. I waved a bit and held on to eren; what if we got seperated again? What if she only takes them home and leaves me behind? So many things were running through my head, it hurt. I wanted to ask all these questins, but I couldn't bring my voice to do it.  I was tired, not to mention hungry. "Would you like soemthing to eat?" She asked, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Y..yes" i responded. Eren smiled at her as she left. "Levi?" He asked. I hummed in response "i love you"

"I love you more" i tapped his head and he looked up at me. I leaned down and kissed him.

It was the best.

PetsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara