Chapter 4

As the neko and bunny talked about escaping, they didn't notice the eavesdropping scientist.

Levis POV

"Ok, once she comes over I'll pounce on her or something, anything, we have to get to that door" I explain. Armin nods, understanding, as i continue to ramble on about making a plan. I stop when I see one of those crazy people watching, I turn around and look away, as armin backs up. What did they do to him? The patches on his arms had gotten bigger, and half of his left eye was covered in them. Did they make him sick? I sighed, not wanting to get a headache. It had been exactly one day and a half since they brought me here, and already I want to leave so badly.

The man who was staring at us, looked at his clipboard and came up to armin. Armin whimpered and backed up more in the crate, I glared towards the man, as my nails shifted in to claws. Just waiting for the man to make a move so I could scratch his eyes out! The man reached inside and grabbed armin by his ears and pulled him out of the crate. I hissed and growled at him and scratched at the cage. As armin dangled from the mans grip, he kept trying to get away, but the man walked away with him.

I had no choice, either let armim die or escape now. I didn't have a plan, but hey. Do they really work out in the end? I reached my hand inside and pecked at the lock of the crate. By now they had tied armin and kept poking him with needles as I heard the whimpers and yelps.
I finally got the lock off the crate as I kicked the door open. "Get him!" I heard crazy lady shout. Stupid four eyes! I moved out of the way as two guys crashed down together. I ran and knocked tools down and other things, just as crazy lady picked me up. I struggled and kicked her in the face and chest, making her drop me on the table, I got armin untied and helped him off the table.

We ran to the door, just as four eyes got her balance and was getting up. I gasped and put armin on my shoulders to reach the door knob.
(Kinda like that 👇)

"Hurry!" I yelled, he opened the door and I hurried out, starting to wobble from the weight

"Hurry!" I yelled, he opened the door and I hurried out, starting to wobble from the weight. "Close it!" I yelled again, he shut the door and locked it, then I put him down.
I looked down at the clothes we were wearing, two white nightgowns, and barefoot, with ID tags on our wrists. We needed to find clothes, or else we'd be easy to spot. "Come on" I grabbed his wrist and ran towards the front door, he followed. We came to a halt, as a man stepped between us and the door, I glared at him and kicked him where the sun don't shine. As he fell we made a break for it and kept running, not looking back.

"W..wait" armim said out of breath and panting. I stopped and catched my breath as well, I looked around and noticed a few cars and stores in the distant. We were at a sidewalk, but luckily no people were around.
"We need to find clothes and..and eren" I say, still catching my breath "o..ok" he agrees. "Let's cross the street and get to the other side, I'm sure we can find some clothes" I say. He nods; I looked him over for more injuries, but the spot on his face were starting to go away. I didn't know if it was a good sign or no, but...- at least he was alive.

I grabbed his arm and looked at both sides of the street. Hopefully no cars would come, I ran across and didn't stop until we reached the other side. A sudden beeping made me jump to the other aide of the sidewalk, just as the car zoomed by. "Asshole" I say, armim chuckles at my comment as we reach a clothes store. Once inside we split up and find clothes in our area of taste.

 Once inside we split up and find clothes in our area of taste

(Levis clothes)

I picked out a blue hoodie, green and white shirt and brown shorts with white shoes

I picked out a blue hoodie, green and white shirt and brown shorts with white shoes. As I finished changing, I looked around for armin. I found him in a blue, button up hoodie, white shirt and black pants with brown shoes.

 I found him in a blue, button up hoodie, white shirt and black pants with brown shoes

The hoodies will keep our ears hidden, but, we did have one problem. "What about our height armin?" I asked "what do you mean?" He asked "well, to normal people we look like toddlers and will probably get taken somewhere else" I say. He thinks for a minute "we can't really do much about that, but we might blend in somehow" he says. I nod. "Come on, I think I know how to find eren" he says, I get excited and followed him outside of the store.

He ran a few times and I just followed, he then stopped at a large building. I looked up, and I almost fell back from the height of the building. "What is this place?" I asked

"The mall"

(COMMENT! NEED A little feesbak on this, sorry about the caps XD heh. But, I need to thank someone for making that "captured by a demon" chapter possible. Thank you! @VylianaNyx!!!)