Chapter 2

Levis POV

I backed up until I hit the wall of my pen, I wasn't going down without a fight, I was gonna get eren back! The crazy lady reached down and grabbed me with ease. I struggled and hissed at her; I don't like to be touched! She put me in the cart with the also scared bunny, I turned towards him "what's your name?" I asked "a..Armin" he stuttered, I nodded "I'm levi, do you know where she's taking us?" I asked, he shook his head. I sighed, what will happen to me and Armin? Was eren ok? I had to many un-answered questions and my head was spinning. I didn't know what to do.
"I..I heard that w..we might go to..a lab" Armin commented "a lab?" I asked "to test p..products" he explained. Products? Like gel and make up? I've heard that some pets are taken there, but I can't go! I don't even know where eren is, how can I find him? I looked back at Armin, he had blond hair, cut in to a bowl cut, and two black ears on top of his head. Although his outfit looked weird if you'd asked me.

Once paid for, the crazy woman put me and Armin in a cardboard box, with air holes on top of it. Armin looked over at me nervously, as the box moved more, I heard her put it down, then a car engine start. If armin was right about the lab, we were screwed; we felt the car keep moving for awhile, until finally it came to a stop and the box shook, as the crazy woman lifted it.

3rd person POV

As Hange picked up the box from the back of her van, she felt the two little ones shift inside. She smiled to herself and walked inside the large building. The sign reading "Products and tests" she stepped inside, and went up to her flood, where the animals were kept; as she walked inside room "305" as large and small animal barked, croaked and meowed.

The two small half animal kids in the box, looked around, trying to find the source of the noise. Hange placed the box on a table and opened it, revealing a scared bunny and a mad kitty. She chuckled and picked up armin, and placed him in a crate, that had both food and water. As she went back to pick up the other one, she noticed him gone; she looked around, and spotted him, patting on the door, trying to reach the door handle, but failing.

Hange sneaked up and picked him up by his waist, the placed him in the crate next to armin. Levi hissed and scratched at her, trying his best to put up a fight. But as soon as he heard the lock on the cage shut, he knew he'd have to make an escape plan somehow; he turned to Hus new friend, who was backed up in to a corner, as another man reached in his cage with some kind of tube, with a needle at the end of it. "Come here" he cooed, but I doubt it was any good. Armin shook his head and tried to back up more

Levis POV

I growled and reached my hand between the crate and scratched the man. The man hissed in pain and dropped the tube, but sudennly the crazy lady walked over. I hissed "take a break" she said to the man I scratched, then she looked over at me "if you don't behave, I'll have to collar you" she warned. Again with the collars?! She turned to armin and took out a treat, trying to gain his trust, but armin was smarter than that, he wouldn't fall for it. He stayed in the corner and shook his head again. She sighed and grabbed his arm harshly, making him cry out. "Leave him alone!" I yelled. She put the needle in his hand, and took the tube off the end of it. So it looked like a little cap at the end, she put tape over the needle and released his arm.

Armin pushed himself away from her, his eyes rapidly filling up with tears. Hange took another one of those and opened my cage, trying to do the same to me. But I hissed, scratched and backed away, kicking as well. Either way, she held me down and placed the same thing in my hand, taped it then closed my cage again. I didn't know how to take it off, so I aled down on the floor of the crate and licked it. Nawing at it sometimes, trying to get it off; it hurt.

As I layed there, I thought of eren. How I missed him, I wanted to hug him, see him again. I was not about to die in this place, much less let armin die. He was Eren's beat friend, they always talked, or tried. I always felt eren was my mate, and it hurt that I couldn't even see him! And I hated that life did this and separated us! Why? I'm sorry eren.
Crazy lady walked back with a needle in her hand and another in her mouth. "Sorry for the harshness, but here you have to be. I won't hurt you, but can you give me that hand" she said, pointing to my hand with the needle in it. "It won't hurt with that on, just give it to me" she soothed. I sighed, not having much of a choice, and held up my hand. She opened the cage and held it in gets, she got the little cap at the end and placed the needle in it. I saw a yellow liquid travel through the tube, up in to my arm. After that, she let go of my hand and closed the crate again; she was right somewhat, it didn't hurt when she did that. I layed my head down again, and soon felt very drowsy, my eyes drooped, just as I saw crazy lady do the same to armin. I gave up in trying to stay awake, and gave myself to sleep.

Since I'll probably need it..