Chapter 3

Levis POV

I woke up feeling cold, and heavy? I opened my eyes and looked around. A bright light was glaring down at me, as I tried to turn my head,  then i noticed the oxygen mask on my face. I looked towards the left and saw a machine, with a black screen and lines going across it in a wiggly form, while it beeped every now and then. I turned my head towards the right where my arm was stretched out, wires and needles connected to it. I was scared, but I wasn't going to show it; the light made me not able to see anything but shadows.

I looked up, squinting, as I saw shadows of people surrounding me. The beeping started speeding up, as I felt a pinch in my arm. I winced a bit, but then relaxed; mumbling, I could hear it all around me. My ears were ringing and I could hardly hear anything, the crazy lady leaned down towards me and examined my eyes, she stretched one open, and I tried to close it again. Its kind of hard though when your straped to a table.

She managed to open my eye and pour eye drops in it, making my eye water. I blinked a couple of times and kept looking around, scared to death of what might happen. More mumbling happened, then someone switched a switch and the air coming out of the mask soon felt thin, as I fell unconscious.

- -

Eren's POV

I gasped as I sat up, waking up from a horrible nightmare. Or, I at least hoped it was a nightmare; "levi" I miss him a lot, my new owner is really nice, I found out her name is mikasa. She gave me food, a bed, everything. I just wished levi was here with me, and not at that pet shop. I sat up from the bed on the floor and leaned on the wall, mikasa's house was really nice, and she bought a collar that has my name on it! I couldn't believe I was adopted, and levi wasn't? I wished she would adopt him too. I even asked, but she said she only had room for one pet, not two.
I curled up and chewed on a toy mikasa bought, my only thought being...

"Please be ok levi"

- -

Levis POV

I opened my eyes and was met with a worried look of familiar  bunny. I opened my eyes more and rubbed the sleepiness out of them. I looked at him and noticed red spots appearing beside his eyes, and also his hands. "W...what happened?" I asked "I don't know, they took you while I was sleeping, when I woke you were here, I had these patches but you didn't have anything" he explained. I nodded and looked at my hands and touched my face, everything was there and I didn't feel anything on my face either.

But what happened in that strange room, I didn't want to think about it. "We need to get out of here" I said "how?" Armin asked "anyway we can, we have to find a way to leave" I say. He nods in response. I was going to find eren and leave this place.

No matter the cause