Chapter 8

As the two creatures locked gazes, their eyes shimmered with relief and happiness as eren jumped in the box and hugged levi so tight, he'd tought he'd brake him. Then cruel reality struck eren as he felt how skinny levi really was, he could feel each rib and as he looked down at his bare feet cut up feet, he grimaced. "Levi?" He asked, levi didn't answer, for he fell asleep in Eren's arms. Tired from worrying, looking and getting hurt all through out the adventure.

"Let's get him to the vet" mik interrupted as she picked up levi and grabbed Eren's leash. Eren nodded rapidly, anxious to get levi the help he needed.

- - - -

At the vet, levi was placed in the ICU. He was in bad shape and it made eren worry, they found that his foot had been infected while it was not treated properly and he was under fed and weak, they were surpised he lasted this long without help.

Armin was resting against mikasa's legs, in an effort to stay awake and hear the news. They were all tired honestly, but eager to know how levi was doing, eren on the other had was pacing, twitching his tail and ears, and fidgeted around. Mik was worried not just about levi but for everyone else, if they didn't get the news fast, she was about to strangle someone.

Pretty soon the doctor walked out with a clipboard in her hands. "he's stable, we were able to treat the infection and should be gone in a few days, give him antibiotics in the morning and night, and don't forget to change the bandages, other than he has to eat more, he should be good to go by tomorrow.

Eren visibly sighed with relief and slumped back. "Can we see him?" Armin asked while trying to hide a yawn. The doctor nodded and showed them to Levi's room.

Eren's POV

As I walked in the room, levi was fast asleep, a needle was in his arm and a machine was next to him, beeping at a steady pace. Levi's seemed sort of peaceful, but in pain at the same time, I climbed up on the bed with him and layed my head on his chest, hearing his heart beat. It was soothing and pretty soon I found myself asleep.