"That's, uh, clever thinking. Making them think it was the white oak stake," Shane said from next to her, getting his stuff out of the boat as well. He held out his hand to her, "We haven't met. I'm Shane."

   She stared at his hand and imagined it burning. He pulled his hand back quickly and held it pain. She had burnt the skin of his hand with her mind.

  "And I'm bitter and preoccupied," Eira grabbed her stuff and walked away from Shane. Eira was bitter, she didn't want Klaus to hate her, so her mood was spiteful. She also didn't like Shane because he set up the killing of all those hybrids.

    __________________

    Klaus was in the living room with Kol in the Gilbert household. Kol was laying on the couch throwing a pillow in the air. Klaus was just standing, plotting everyone's demise but Eira's, of course.

   "Nik, did you have to act with such anger to get us locked in here?" Kol whined. "I'm bored."

   "I'm sorry that I was upset with my sibling dying. I won't do it again," Klaus rolled his eyes at Kol.

   Then Klaus and Kol both heard a door open and close. Kol stood up from laying on the couch and awaited to see who the intruder was. It was Tyler.

    He came near the living room but he didn't dare enter. He saw Kol awake and living. A confused look crossed his face before he decided he wouldn't question it. He looked towards Klaus.

   "You look pathetic," Tyler said to Klaus.

   "Only until Bonnie's spell locking me in here wears off. Then I'll look different. Angrier, perhaps. Or I won't look like anything because I'll have gouged your eyeballs from their sockets," Klaus threatened and Kol chuckled.

   "Is this the sired little brat you told me about?" Kol asked.

   "I think you confused my words, little brother. He used to be my sired little bitch," Klaus taunted and Tyler glared.

   "You won't be so arrogant when my friends come back with the cure so I can shove it down your throat and make you mortal," Tyler threatened to Klaus.

   "I somehow doubt that," Klaus stated.

    ____________________

    On the island, everyone was following Shane as he walked through the woods of the island. He was leading them to the cure. Eira stayed next to Stefan as they walked. It had become night time and Shane recounted a crazy legend that a drop of blood in this magical well would make you see your lost loved one. They found out that there were traps set out on the island. Someone tried to kill Jeremy and then another mysterious person saved him. So, Shane brought them to this place for the night where a bunch of spring breakers had stayed before.

    Eira set up her tent next to Stefan's. Damon and Elena had a little talk where she reassured Damon of her feelings for him. Eira stayed in her tent for the night. Rebekah and Stefan sat on a log in front of a fire.

   "Well, seven of us and no one thought to bring s'mores. What are you doing with that?" Rebekah questioned Stefan about the headstone.

   "We're a day away from finding the cure. I'm not letting it out of my sight," Stefan said, holding the headstone.

   They heard the sound of animals screeching in the distance and Rebekah got scared. She held onto Stefan's arm tightly.